Page 1 of 4
I haven't told many people this, but I figured since I know none of you... and none of you know me... that it'd fine.

As a child I grew up in a trailer park, and although I wasn't neglected, I wasn't lavished either. As a baby, with my mom working and my siblings all older and never wanting to deal with me, I spent the majority of my timw with the trailer park dogs. I played, fought, and did everything with dogs.

This caused a pretty severe problem. I didn't start talking till my late threes, though I was barking and grunting at one and a half. I didn't take my first steps till I was about two and a half since I was always crawling around.

My mom was worried, and thought I might be autistic. She decided to put me in a private school along with speech therapy, and although I was anti-social and could barely talk in kindergarden... I managed to catch up and was among the top in my grade 4 class. The private school I went to regularly did Reading comprehension tests and expected a lot from us. The person with the lowest reading comprehension in my grade four class read at a 10th grade level.

I still feel very "at home" around dogs, since the first 3 or 4 years of my life were spent mainly with dogs.

I now have a slight speech impediment, and have a treatable scoliosis of the spine due to the durastic change from quadrupedal to bipedal locomotion.

So there you go. Just thought some people might find this interesting. Any similar experiences or stories?

edit: By the way, I should make this clear. The scoliosis was more specifically caused by a chronic limp I had which developed from the way I ran on all fours. I was angled slightly to the left when I trotted around, so when I stood the minor variation in muscle development from my left side and right side caused a limp which turned into a mild scoliosis.
Last edited by fngrstylgtr at Jul 31, 2010,
I was raised by wasps.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 31, 2010,
cool life story bro

A bit confused though...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You work a computer pretty well for a dog.

Just don't piss on the keyboard. We all know it's yours.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I must have been raised by assholes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Lol. I am serious though. But still... lol. That was a long time ago anyways, I'm far past it.

edit: BTW, this wasn't supposed to be sad. I didn't mind it. Just thought some people would find it intersting.
Quote by whalepudding
I was raised by bees.

Liar. You were raised by wasps. I saw it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
OK TS thats was nice .
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I was riced by Asians.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Become a dog-themed supervillain? I really don't see where you're going with this.
Quote by JJ2003
Weren't there not other kids in the trailer park?
Why hang out with dogs?
I was like one year old... one year olds don't have ****ing ffriends. By the time I was old enough to have friends I had already spent 2 or 3 years with dogs.
Ah okay. While that may be weird, its pretty cool. I have never heard of something like that happening.

You should hype it up and tell the ladies you were raised by Wolves.
Quote by JJ2003
Ah okay. While that may be weird, its pretty cool. I have never heard of something like that happening.

You should hype it up and tell the ladies you were raised by Wolves.

That'd be a lie wouldn't it? A hell, why not!
lol yeah right, cool story bro.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Jackal58
Liar. You were raised by wasps. I saw it.

I was thinking that bees might have some kind of positive characteristics. I could say it was years before I communicated by speech instead of an awesome dance. Whereas wasps, they just ruin your cakes.
Quote by GibsonMan321
lol yeah right, cool story bro.

Lol. It isn't that hard to believe is it? I wasn't ****ing raised by dogs or anything... just spent a lot of time with them. Still had a mum, kitchen table, had dinners at home.
Quote by fngrstylgtr
Lol. It isn't that hard to believe is it? I wasn't ****ing raised by dogs or anything... just spent a lot of time with them. Still had a mum, kitchen table, had dinners at home.

Bowl of Alpo in the corner?
Did you get smacked on the nose with a rolled up newspaper?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Can I pat you dogman?

edit: Just kidding your story is cool haha.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by fngrstylgtr
That'd be a lie wouldn't it?

Not to be a dick, but that doesn't seem to have stopped you thus far....
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by fngrstylgtr

Well, it is kind of hard to believe, frankly. If you really hung out with the neighborhood dogs as a baby/toddler, wouldn't your neighbors start to take notice? I mean, it seems like a human child running on all fours following dogs around all day would attract at least a little attention.

EDIT: Basically what I'm saying is, wouldn't the neighbors kind of take note and call child protective services or whatever? I mean, that couldn't have been healthy. It just seems your mom wouldn't want her one year old son running around with a bunch of animals is all.
Last edited by CaptDin at Jul 31, 2010,
*Waits for "cool story, bro" pic*
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by fngrstylgtr
TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!! TROLL!!

This is what I read the opening as.
Quote by GoIrish668
*Waits for "cool story, bro" pic*

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Lol. Whatever. I can't really prove it to you guys, so there's not much else to do! I mean, how could I prove it? TELL ME!
Quote by fngrstylgtr

IDK, It sounds pretty far-fetched to me I tend to doubt peoples weird stories on the internet lol. Guess i'm just a bit cynical.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by fngrstylgtr
Lol. Whatever. I can't really prove it to you guys, so there's not much else to do! I mean, how could I prove it? TELL ME!

My question would be this - What has compelled you to tell us this? You had to know you'd be questioned or ridiculed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Well, like I said... I can't prove it... unless you guys can think of a way. So this was kinda trivial. Regardless, it is true (not that it matters).
I saw thread title and expected much sarcasm and cool story bro.

Not disappointed.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by CaptDin
Well, it is kind of hard to believe, frankly. If you really hung out with the neighborhood dogs as a baby/toddler, wouldn't your neighbors start to take notice? I mean, it seems like a human child running on all fours following dogs around all day would attract at least a little attention.

It probably did. I think in that situation though, people would just say to each other "That kid's fucking weird. Anything good on TV?".
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 31, 2010,
Page 1 of 4