What's the policy on resurrecting threads? If someone makes a thread that's already been made, people only respond with "searchbar." If someone responds to a thread that's like 3 months old, they're flamed for making it a zombie thread. So what's the deal? Which one is the lesser of the evils?
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
I wouldn't resurrect a thread that's like, "What should I get for my friend's birthday next week?" if it's three years old. But I'd have no quarrels reviving an "ONLY" thread or something that can still be expanded upon.

edit: Sometimes, if a thread is old, I'd just make a new one on the same topic. Ignore the haters.
You should use the search function before making a new thread because your question may have already been answered before or there may be an excess of the same thread topic. Bumping old threads is accepted if it contributes to the discussion and isn't just a pointless/spam post (i.e. "lol").

Questions like these should be dealt with in the New Members Q&A forum or by PM'img a mod. Thanks.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.