Heyy guitarists out there,
I play guitar and i write lyrics, but i find it hard to write music for my lyrics :|
I'm hoping for someone to write some guitar for me, thanks

PS. I don't have Guitar Pro, i only have Power Tab
What kind of music, good sir? I suck at acoustic, but I could give it a try.
Quote by diofan88
You already have an alcohol problem: The problem being, you lack alcohol

Quote by laid-to-waste
no, this is the first time i've ever rubbed another man's nipple in a jacuzzi

it was horrible
I may be able to as well, but honestly, I think it would be better over all if you learned how to yourself...

If you can learn to write your own music, you can get the songs exactly how you want them. I would suggest learning at least some basic theory to get you started, Thats what I'm trying to learn right now, and it's helping me a lot.
nbur4556, i can write my own music and songs on guitar, i just can't write good lyrics to go with my music, or good music that fits with the lyrics :|
and Killdispair; it can be metal or rock. i'll send you a message containing the lyrics
When did harry potter get a signature guitar?

Gear:

Peavey Raptor
Fender Squire Strat
Peavey Audition Trans-tube Amp
Zoom G1 Pedal
Cort M600
Quote by mr.speaker
nbur4556, i can write my own music and songs on guitar, i just can't write good lyrics to go with my music, or good music that fits with the lyrics :|
and Killdispair; it can be metal or rock. i'll send you a message containing the lyrics

That can be tricky, but I'd still suggest learning it yourself. If you need the song to be finnished soon, or just really don't feel like it right now, go ahead and get help, but at least make sure you're still practicing putting your lyrics and music together, even if your also letting others do it for you.
Quote by nbur4556
That can be tricky, but I'd still suggest learning it yourself. If you need the song to be finnished soon, or just really don't feel like it right now, go ahead and get help, but at least make sure you're still practicing putting your lyrics and music together, even if your also letting others do it for you.

I do work on it myself in bits together, but the trouble is i always write complicated lyrics or music. i'm trying to learn to make my music simpler, coz simpler is better sometimes :P
When did harry potter get a signature guitar?

Gear:

Peavey Raptor
Fender Squire Strat
Peavey Audition Trans-tube Amp
Zoom G1 Pedal
Cort M600