I have a set of .10-.46's and need to know before putting them on a Floyd Rose and potentially waste time having to take them off instead of just going out and buying a higher gauge.

BTW:They're Ernie Ball Regular Slinkies,if that makes any difference.
My Gear:

ESP MH-201

Marshall 100watt JVM410C+Marshall Plexi 1959SLP Head

Line6 POD UX2+Farm

Shitty Yamaha acoustic from Costco bought 6 years ago.
Nah man, I had 12-53 on an acoustic with a 25" scale and they couldn't go drop A. I'd say 13-56 or 58. Good luck man.
I don't know guys,I've gone to C# easy with 10's,and my friend even went as far as drop-b.
My Gear:

ESP MH-201

Line6 POD UX2+Farm

I have .12's on b standard and they feel like noodles. Get .13's
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
I need at least .12–.62 just to play in B on a baritone guitar. Using .10s on a regular guitar would sound horrible and not be especially playable.
I played drop A on my G-400 with 10's and it was fine... :S
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Hmm,I might just take your word for it,I'm putting them on an ESP MH-201,and I assume it should be fine,I'll post results tomorrow,thanks guys.
My Gear:

ESP MH-201

Line6 POD UX2+Farm

I'd want at least a .65 for that low A. At least .70 if it's shorter than 25.5" scale.

I prefer my strings al dente.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2