Well I keep hearing all this talk about bare knuckle pickups and how they're really great, which they are, yes, but just how good?

I have a dimarzio d activator x in the bridge, and a paf Joe in the neck of a basswood ibanez 6 string; and I have an x2n 7 in the bridge and an air norton in the neck of my basswood ibanez 7 string

based off this, I simply wonder 3 things:

1: how is my taste in pickups?

2: would bare knuckles or any other boutique company pickups be worth the money? Meaning, how much would they really improve anything?

3: based off. The pickups I already have, what seymour duncans models are comparable?

Thanks
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Last edited by Metalmaker at Aug 1, 2010,
Unless you were dissatisfied with your current pickups, BK's wouldn't be worth the money to upgrade imo. SD's are about on par with Dimarzio's.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
thats now worth it unless your not happy with you current pick ups but if you go from stock bareknuckles are like god himself told your guitar to sound better