Page 1 of 2
SO you know what karma is
i want your experiences with karma
heres mine:
D-bag ex breaks my heart.... 1 month later.... this happens
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=O3NY63hGiLM&feature=channel

so who can top that??
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
the guy on the bike was a guy...

...somethin you wanna tell us?

edit:
well, my bad, you're a GIRL! who woulda thought....

now who's the asshole...
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Last edited by Ostin at Aug 1, 2010,
Quote by Ostin
the guy on the bike was a guy...

...somethin you wanna tell us?

ahem... she has a vagina.
Go Veg.
yeah i caught on a little too late lol
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.

Quote by I_Pwn

Josef Stalin.

On March 1, 1953, Stalin stayed up drinking with his goons until about 3 or 4 AM, at which time he went to bed. When Stalin didn't come out at his usual hour, people began to get concerned, but they left him alone since they were under strict orders not to disturb him and too freaking terrified of his wrath to risk going in to check on him. By the time one of his guards finally mustered enough nerve to see what was going on, it was 10 PM of the next day and Stalin was dying of a stroke. Stalin lay for almost a full day, helpless and alone. Had his soldierss checked on him, they might have been able to get the doctors in on time, but as it was Stalin's own brutal tactics kept his men from finding him early-on to save him. To top it all off, he may even have still been savable, but none of the doctors in the Soviet Union wanted the responsibility and therefore the punishment for not fully restoring Stalin's condition, so tehy kept deferring him until he died.

Karmic boom.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
This one guy I knew yelled at his girlfriend for talking to a guy that turned out to be her cousin, and then like seven years later his dog died.

Karma, right? Meh, I'll believe in it just so I can use it as an excuse to do bad things to others and just assume they've done something at some point in time to deserve it.
That your boyfriend cannot take pain really well???

WellI guess a while back I sort of messed with this one guy and a week later someone robbed our store...not exactly karma but funny.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by spanishyanez
That your boyfriend cannot take pain really well???

WellI guess a while back I sort of messed with this one guy and a week later someone robbed our store...not exactly karma but funny.

EXXXXXXXXX bf
karma because he made me cry for like a month
he deserved this BIG TIME
karma is my new best friend
Quote by spanishyanez

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
That's not karma.

I mean, you could say that one day he tripped over a rock, and landed on a tumour and it exploded inside his chest, after raping 30 children one afternoon, that might be karma.

He fell because he's an idiot.
I was just going into a gas station to buy a beer and a lotto ticket, looking for unlocked cars and such...well anyway I take my scratcher back to my car, and I fucking won! I was so happy and jumped for joy and ended up right in the street. This old lady in a car hit me so I was in the hospital AND I lost my winning lottery ticket. My ex-wife is a real bitch, but her new husband's okay, he's a waiter at the local seafood restaurant. So after I got out of the hospital I decided to stop stealing and try to be a better person. Me and my brother got a room at a hotel (we're not gay, it's just where we live), and I decided to write down all the bad things I've ever done and try to make up for them. As I was picking up trash in the motel parking lot, I found that lottery ticket right under my foot. It just goes to show, do good things and good things happen to you. Do bad things, and it'll come back to haunt you.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
karma is all about perspective. Things that happen are going to happen regardless. If one does good and good occurrences follow, it's luck/God/karma/fate, whatever have you. If one does bad and bad occurrences follow, it's luck/God/karma/fate.

I never understood why everything has to happen for a reason. Out of some four billion odd people on this world, can't shit just happen without some sort of estranged supernatural force playing it's hand in the outcome of some action?
the

Quote by I_Pwn

Quote by M0lliP0Ps
EXXXXXXXXX bf
karma because he made me cry for like a month
he deserved this BIG TIME
karma is my new best friend

How ironic...Karma is my middle name lmao
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by Primus2112
I was just going into a gas station to buy a beer and a lotto ticket, looking for unlocked cars and such...well anyway I take my scratcher back to my car, and I fucking won! I was so happy and jumped for joy and ended up right in the street. This old lady in a car hit me so I was in the hospital AND I lost my winning lottery ticket. My ex-wife is a real bitch, but her new husband's okay, he's a waiter at the local seafood restaurant. So after I got out of the hospital I decided to stop stealing and try to be a better person. Me and my brother got a room at a hotel (we're not gay, it's just where we live), and I decided to write down all the bad things I've ever done and try to make up for them. As I was picking up trash in the motel parking lot, I found that lottery ticket right under my foot. It just goes to show, do good things and good things happen to you. Do bad things, and it'll come back to haunt you.

Oh, I heard about you. Did you ever find out who was the father of the black kid?

(fuck you earl)
Last edited by severed-metal at Aug 1, 2010,
Quote by severed-metal
Oh, I heard about you. Did you ever find out who was the father of the black kid?

:mad

(fuck you earl)

No, but I'm pretty sure it's Darnell. He makes the most sense seeing as he was helping Joy cheat on me for a long time before the divorce.
That's not karma - that's a dumbass doing dumbass things which yield a high probability of injury and getting injured. I'd bet it had noting to do with your young love gone tragically sour.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Aug 1, 2010,
Quote by Primus2112

okay earl
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
ok whether it was **karma or not-
still feels pretty darn good
Quote by spanishyanez

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by Primus2112

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
Quote by Primus2112
No, but I'm pretty sure it's Darnell. He makes the most sense seeing as he was helping Joy cheat on me for a long time before the divorce.

The oddest thing, I was peeking around the trailer park, you know, spying on people...But I overheard Joy say that Darnell wasn't the father! Bizarre, right?
Quote by Primus2112

...And your name is?
i stopped beleiving in karma after i got run ,over mugged,and my hamster died
the same day that i started helping a handicapped kindergarten teacher
that was a bad day
Quote by Ostin
karma is all about perspective. Things that happen are going to happen regardless. If one does good and good occurrences follow, it's luck/God/karma/fate, whatever have you. If one does bad and bad occurrences follow, it's luck/God/karma/fate.

I never understood why everything has to happen for a reason. Out of some four billion odd people on this world, can't shit just happen without some sort of estranged supernatural force playing it's hand in the outcome of some action?

People like to believe that there's some bigger thing that we're all part of. Same reason people join cults and crazy religions like scientology, makes them feel good about themselves and important. Live and let live, it may annoy you, but people calling it karma when a jackass' ass is kicked and a nice guy gets something good doesn't hurt anyone anymore than if I sad a sandwich were wonderful instead of delicious.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Primus2112

By the way... Anyone else think TS is sounding like a bit of a bitch? No offense, I'm sure he was horrible, but feeling happy that he hurt himself is more than a bit rude. I mean one of my exes broke her hand days after breaking up with me and I was the first one to call her and ask her if she was alright.
^
NAHH she is doing alright, I laughed at people that screwed me over and then drank with friends and drove and rolled over their car...now that is bitchy.
Quote by wizards?

By the way... Anyone else think TS is sounding like a bit of a bitch? No offense, I'm sure he was horrible, but feeling happy that he hurt himself is more than a bit rude. I mean one of my exes broke her hand days after breaking up with me and I was the first one to call her and ask her if she was alright.

i did call him after i seen the vid (which was like 25 minutes ago)
he's ok. nothing is broken.
im not heartless.....
Quote by spanishyanez

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by severed-metal
The oddest thing, I was peeking around the trailer park, you know, spying on people...But I overheard Joy say that Darnell wasn't the father! Bizarre, right?

WTF!? Oh well I don't care, the brats are still her problem anyway.
Quote by M0lliP0Ps
i did call him after i seen the vid (which was like 25 minutes ago)
he's ok. nothing is broken.
im not heartless.....

Still, you seem like a massive bitch.
Sig.
Quote by Darkkon
Still, you seem like a massive bitch.

Believe me I know a bitch when I see one, she is no bitch.
I have experienced karma firsthand.

I broke my ex-gal's heart, I mean, she was really tore up over the situation.

A month later, I was mountain-biking and wiped the fuck out. It really hurt! She called me to make sure I was okay though. That was sweet of her.

I think the video of the crash is still on youtube.
one time i shattered a guys ankle in football and a week later i got a puppy
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Quote by Primus2112

YOU sir, are the bomb.
Quote by XianXiuHong
That puppy's going to grow up and fuck your shit up.

its a miniature poodle
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Quote by BlackmanDown
its a miniature poodle

Still going to fuck your shit up. But cutely.
Quote by BlackmanDown
one time i shattered a guys ankle in football and a week later i got a puppy

Quote by BlackmanDown
its a miniature poodle

Sounds like bad karma to me.

I hate poodles. -_-
I broke up a friendship with a girl who treated me like shit and I was a bit of a dick to her the days following because she was posting shit on her FB statuses basically slandering my name. Lulz were had by me.

Fast forward a couple weeks and I have a best friend whom I care deeply about.

Karma ****ing rocks.
Page 1 of 2