He looks like he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, so he probably doesn't even play. Especially seeing as he's offering to play a keyboard through it and not a bass. I'd say pick it up, it was probably given to him or something.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
not if i get it before you! i am also in that area ;P
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
It’s probably legit. Youngstown isn’t a big city, so he’s probably next expecting to have an easy time selling.
it might be too good to be true.

if you're close, ask to pay a visit to try it out and see it first hand. if they say no, then its a scam most likely. just mention you're interested in buying but want to try it out before buying the amp!
Quote by JagerSlushy
He looks like he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, so he probably doesn't even play. Especially seeing as he's offering to play a keyboard through it and not a bass. I'd say pick it up, it was probably given to him or something.

That's what I was thinking.

I always see people getting lucky on craigslist and getting awesome deals from people who were just handed things, and I'm almost in shock to see it.
Baxter, you know I don't speak spanish.
lol but seriously, yea go check it out itd be worth it if it was legit.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by JagerSlushy

Keyboards actually sound quite good through a bass amp. I've played with several keyboardists that do it that way.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification