Hi guys, I like metal, so I figured I'd come here, right? Anyway, I think I can add a lot of cool stuff to this forum and I'm really glad to be here. What are all of your favorite bands, huh? I have a lot. I'll tell you some if you tell me some !

Just letting you know, man: the metal forums are filled with spammers, haters, and intelligent people. Get out while you still can.
Quote by Rhizomic_Growth
Just letting you know, man: the metal forums are filled with spammers, haters, and intelligent people. Get out while you still can.

I hope you'll all think I'm in the third group, though I can be in the second, too, if you're a douchebagel.

But why would I leave, huh!?
Quote by atDstar@aol.com
I hope you'll all think I'm in the third group, though I can be in the second, too, if you're a douchebagel.

But why would I leave, huh!?

Because everyone will treat you like a douchbagel (whatever the hell that is).
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Quote by fumb duck
Because everyone will treat you like a douchbagel (whatever the hell that is).

Yeah, I noticed that one already...
Few tips if you are new to the Metal Forums:

1. Try not to make to many referances to "Nu-Metal" bands, cuz you are not allowed to like them here.

2. Try to search for threads before making your own. Or you will get spammed.

3. Be understanding and eat lots of vanilla flavored tofu.
I'm not sure I understand the question...

They have a thread for pretty much any sighned bands (if that is what you are asking).
What do you mean "sighned band"? Like, is there a...Wormphlegm thread? or a Judas Iscariot one? Blind Guardian? Brown Jenkins? Iron Maiden? EVERYthing?
Perhaps you are NFA after all... yes, I'm just going to pretend that's true.

Welcome back. We missed you.
Enjoy your stay while you can, you're doing fairly well so far.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Hm? Again I'm not sure I understand.

If you don't want to talk about a specific band, there are genre threads.
Quote by Deplorable
I liked NFA, but this seems more like shredhead.
Yes, there's a definite lack of intelligence to his posting. In any case, I appreciate his presence, he has been able to confuse the semi-regs in a quite amusing way.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?