Page 1 of 3
What have you got planned for today?

My main priority for today is playing on my Bass. I think I may learn a new song or something. You?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Nothing for the day time but I'm going for a meal tonight with my group of friends and then a few drinks after

V goodbye Miss Kensai the turtle.
Last edited by ilikepirates at Aug 1, 2010,
Selling my turtle so I'll be transporting it later this afternoon then I'm going to try to finish another curse. Should be a few pages only. If I manage that I'm going to get drunk and dance naked somewhere.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Selling my turtle so I'll be transporting it later this afternoon then I'm going to try to finish another curse. Should be a few pages only. If I manage that I'm going to get drunk and dance naked somewhere.

Curse?
I've got today and tomorrow off from work. I've got nothing to do which sucks.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Moving into my new apartment. It will be a long day.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I'm still working. So quiet in the bookshop today - hence, I caved into the UG temptation - and I'm here until 4. But it's a great place to be anyway, had a few great conversations this morning. Then, I'll buy the new issue of The Chap, and go home. Wild.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
im going to try to play the violin whitout ****ing up the hairs of the bow...
Quote by Paramore.
Curse?

Haha, I meant course

Although I might design a curse if I can't figure out how to do certain assignments >.>
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by freddaahh
I'm still working. So quiet in the bookshop today - hence, I caved into the UG temptation - and I'm here until 4. But it's a great place to be anyway, had a few great conversations this morning. Then, I'll buy the new issue of The Chap, and go home. Wild.

That actually sounds like a great place to work! hmm... interesting.

Quote by Kensai
Haha, I meant course

Although I might design a curse if I can't figure out how to do certain assignments >.>

Kensai - My Curse
i get to work!
yaaaaaaaaaay!
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by M0lliP0Ps
i get to work!
yaaaaaaaaaay!

Going to my family leaving dinner.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Paramore.
That actually sounds like a great place to work! hmm... interesting.

It is, I work in two bookshops at the moment. On Saturdays I work in a chaotic second hand shop in the middle of town, and on Sundays - for this summer only so far - I work in a smaller - albeit just as chaotic - new bookshop on the edge of town. It's a great pair of jobs to have, and decent money, too. Having a shop to myself - as I do now - is a delight, shame there's no radio here though.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
It is, I work in two bookshops at the moment. On Saturdays I work in a chaotic second hand shop in the middle of town, and on Sundays - for this summer only so far - I work in a smaller - albeit just as chaotic - new bookshop on the edge of town. It's a great pair of jobs to have, and decent money, too. Having a shop to myself - as I do now - is a delight, shame there's no radio here though.

Nice... I don't read books but I like the thought of it being quiet and nice and easy... might have to look in to one of those at some point after college
Gotta have a shower at some point.

Also have to make myself lunch, because if it gets past 3pm it stops being lunch-acceptable time.

Maybe do some C++ programming, but in all likelihood I'll probably end up playing computer games.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by Kilobyte
Gotta have a shower at some point.

Also have to make myself lunch, because if it gets past 3pm it stops being lunch-acceptable time.

Maybe do some C++ programming, but in all likelihood I'll probably end up playing computer games.

Go get yourself lunch right now. No second thoughts, just GO! that might help. NO, just go don't sit on your computer.
Quote by Kensai

I have a new-found fear for Kensai.

And I have nothing planned, might play some guitar, I'm in a writing mood so I may write a song or a poem or another chapter for my novella. Might also try some more online driving theory tests, I can afford to fail the real thing, money's tight. To that effect I might grab a copy of the Chronicle and Echo and check if any jobs have come up.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I'm working out a lot today.

Probably gonna hit up the Chinese place for dinner.

Lots of singing too. I'm in a singy mood.
Quote by Todd Hart
I have a new-found fear for Kensai.

And I have nothing planned, might play some guitar, I'm in a writing mood so I may write a song or a poem or another chapter for my novella. Might also try some more online driving theory tests, I can afford to fail the real thing, money's tight. To that effect I might grab a copy of the Chronicle and Echo and check if any jobs have come up.

Either you mean money is tight in the way of "it's tight, bro" or "I don't have much money" .

I may attempt to write some basslines/songs or something later on too. I think I am going to go on my Bass in a minute.
dude, it's sunday. we're all going to church. isn't that obvious?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
SHARK WEEK STARTS TONIGHT.

Get fucking excited, because all of you now have something to do tonight.

(Invalid img)
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Ironically I was listening to a song called Remembering Sunday when I seen this thread come back at the top of the thread list!

Shark week? DAMN! wait... what does that mean? anything I need to do etc.?
Quote by Paramore.
Ironically I was listening to a song called Remembering Sunday when I seen this thread come back at the top of the thread list!

Shark week? DAMN! wait... what does that mean? anything I need to do etc.?

Ah, you silly UKers don't get to enjoy the best week of the year. One week every year the Discovery Channel airs nothing but shark shows. 24 hours a day for seven whole days. You get to see sharks jumping out of the water, making seals look super dumb and tasty and overall badassery. Then, you get together with your buddies and make it into a drinking game and get totally shitfaced. It's great fun. And the week you look forward to for the other 51 weeks of the year.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

I've never heard the Goats Head Tavern referred to as a church before. Would explain why I occasional see people on there knees though.

My big plan for the day is going grocery shopping. Woo Hoo!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I might study some theory later, thats about it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I'm going to lunch. Of course it has to be an early lunch to avoid the church-crowd and all their little satan spawn children
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Paramore.
Either you mean money is tight in the way of "it's tight, bro" or "I don't have much money" .

I may attempt to write some basslines/songs or something later on too. I think I am going to go on my Bass in a minute.

I meant can't afford to fail I have no money atm.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Ah, you silly UKers don't get to enjoy the best week of the year. One week every year the Discovery Channel airs nothing but shark shows. 24 hours a day for seven whole days. You get to see sharks jumping out of the water, making seals look super dumb and tasty and overall badassery. Then, you get together with your buddies and make it into a drinking game and get totally shitfaced. It's great fun. And the week you look forward to for the other 51 weeks of the year.

Either way, we need to celebrate...

I don't know why but that second picture made me want chip shop chips...
Quote by Todd Hart
I meant can't afford to fail

You just did!

This needs to go in "The Daily Fail" thread...
Last edited by Paramore. at Aug 1, 2010,
Page 1 of 3