Today i found out that my band will be opening for Attack Attack! when they come to town and i was pretty damn excited about it. also, earlier in the year we opened for The Red Shore...

basically, whats the biggest support roles your band has gotten/played and how did you feel when you found out?
Is bad ass one or two words?
I wasnt with them when they played... but I jam with a local band named Furion. And way back in the day, they opened up for The Sweet.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
SilverStars

I know.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Static X
Powerman 5000
Born of Osiris
Chelsea Grin
Could have opened for Cynic in a couple days, but our drummer is out of town
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by StewieSwan
Could have opened for Cynic in a couple days, but our drummer is out of town

Ah man, that would have been awesome!
Quote by BenRaah
Crabcore Attack Attack or the Attack Attack from Wales?

The Welsh ones are actually good, shame everyone gets them confused with the crabcore 'band'
I did a stint as the drummer for my friends pop punk band a few months ago and we supported everlife. (they've done a load of work with disney and such). i thought it was pretty cool
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by shmikeyboy
The Welsh ones are actually good, shame everyone gets them confused with the crabcore 'band'

they are both pretty good. i think its annoying that they have pretty much the same name.... with one ! difference....
Is bad ass one or two words?
My mate in Terakai has supported The Arusha Accord and Sylosis.