Ok so I'm going to a fancy dress themed birthday weekend in a couple of weeks and the theme is superheros BUT it can't be an existing superhero, it has to be one you've made up.

So far I've come up with "The Wingman" - obvious, and "Alloy Vera" the transvestite robot. I think they both lack that je ne sais quoi.

So, in a move I'm sure I'll regret later, I put this over to you, The Pit, what are your awesome suggestions for superheros/villains. Costume ideas would also be welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Sausageman, the Tyrolese sausage-manipulator who controls electrons' spin and can create electromagnetic pancakes.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Just go as Hugh gee instead.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Make-Flowers-Piss-Man!
He can make flowers piss themselves with just the touch of his hand!

And buy a load of novelty flowers. Sorted
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Super Gay Man!

He wears only a thong and will dry hump the Evil Male Villians!

Female Villians are a Job for Super Lesbo Woman!

Together they make the Queer Here Squad
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Opposite Guy.

Whatever you do to him, the opposite happens. Like if you eat fast food you get healthier, you jump off a building and get stronger, etc.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Sense of Decorum man. You just don't get enough of that in superheroes, Batman or Daredevil or Rorschach never give the families of the Joker/Bullseye/dog that got put down's victims time to grieve. Also your costume would not be tight and revealing, but would be much more appropriate for polite company.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Autoerotic Asphyxiation Man. for the costume, you just wear the superhero costume of your choice with a plastic bag over your head.
I once got bored and made a superhero comic. The arch-villain was The Man. He looked like an executive/politician type. His powers were raising taxes, making ridiculous laws, and otherwise oppressing everything.... except he did it with superpowers, not paper and popular votes.

There was a faction of good superheroes, featuring The Anarchist... essentially a domestic terrorist with super speed and strength. And Marxman; essentially a marxist with a badass sniper rifle.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Last edited by Next Hendrix at Aug 1, 2010,
I have a scientologist super hero named Thetan Man. Who is a high school science teacher by day.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
the striker:
wrap yourself in gold foil, and drink goldstrike until you become: COMA MAN!
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
Glory Hole Boy!

All you need for a costume is a 7'x3.5' bit of plywood with a strategically places hole cut in it.
You could maybe paint it in bright colours and add glitter to attract the ladies.
Refer to this video.

I personally recommend homeless man.

EDIT: Homeless man is in part 2 if I remember correctly.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Some of these ideas are just genius! Keep 'em coming!

I'm thinking Alloy Vera or Seizure man at the moment
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by MightyAl
Public Masturbation Man!

I'm gonna have to second this
Puberty Boy
Quote by LuckyLu

It's not that bad. Of course there is more interesting stuff, but don't force too much "interesting stuff" in a song. It will sound unnatural.

Quote by Amaseng
Yeah, trying too hard will make you sound like Between the Buried and Me.