Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Yes, it does look like an ENGL, but the specs actually match the DUAL Rectifier. The Triple Recto is 150 watts and the Dual Recto is 100 watts. The TRIREC is also 100 watts, so it is actually a Dual Recto clone.

Thats just wattage though... And the most expensive engl is also a 100watter
Quote by nyandres
Thats just wattage though... And the most expensive engl is also a 100watter

There's nothing that indicates the TriRec is based on an ENGL, aside from the front grille looking similar... In fact, all indications point towards a Dual Recto clone.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
There's nothing that indicates the TriRec is based on an ENGL, aside from the front grille looking similar... In fact, all indications point towards a Dual Recto clone.

but it has 3 rectifiers not 2
Quote by nyandres
but it has 3 rectifiers not 2

I'm pretty sure the "Triple" refers to the three rectifier tubes, not the total amount of rectifiers. In that case, the Mesa would have 4 rectifiers. And neither the Bugera TriRec or the Mesa Triple Recto have three types of rectifiers.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
I'm pretty sure the "Triple" refers to the three rectifier tubes, not the total amount of rectifiers. In that case, the Mesa would have 4 rectifiers. And neither the Bugera TriRec or the Mesa Triple Recto have three types of rectifiers.

+1

Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Yes, it does look like an ENGL, but the specs actually match the DUAL Rectifier. The Triple Recto is 150 watts and the Dual Recto is 100 watts. The TRIREC is also 100 watts, so it is actually a Dual Recto clone.

It doesn't have to do with wattage.
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"