Can someone send me a CD(copy or proper) of that please. Also on the subject is everyone sure he isn't a old black man who's been smoking 40 a day for 60 years?
I can send you a no instead
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
I can send you a no instead

Tell you what, I'll email you a copy if you paypal me ten quid. Deal?

Why arn't you guys in stand-up?
Quote by BabyWantABottle
why aren't you in sit-down?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Are you the new riffofthebeast TS?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by BabyWantABottle

I make more money wanking on webcam, but I do a sideline in helping strangers on the internet come up with comebacks that aren't shit, or indeed sigs that don't have the word 'poo' in them so that they're not a slightly pathetic attempt at being all funeh and olternativ, if that can help you?
Last edited by webbtje at Aug 1, 2010,
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
why aren't you in sit-down?

Again just scrape the surface of UG and you find hundreds of hidden comics waiting for their break.
Are you the new riffofthebeast TS?

riffofthebeast what is this?
Quote by webbtje
I make more money wanking on webcam, but I do a sideline in helping strangers on the internet come up with comebacks that aren't shit, if that can help you?

Jesus you guys are f---ing killing me!!!! Jesus, write this down before you forget it!
Quote by BabyWantABottle
Again just scrape the surface of UG and you find hundreds of hidden comics waiting for their break.

Everytime I scrape the surface of UG I find fucking morons like you and a load of tissues covered in "jizz".
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by BabyWantABottle

Why aren't you on a torrents website, downloading that album?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by BabyWantABottle

riffofthebeast what is this?

And now he insults the wise and mighty SYK. To that sir I must say, GTFO
Quote by BabyWantABottle
Jesus you guys are f---ing killing me!!!! Jesus, write this down before you forget it!

Ooh, some biting sarcasm there from an astute observationalist, capable of devastating lines like "is everyone sure he isn't a old black man who's been smoking 40 a day for 60 years?".
ITT: TS asks for free music, and when people say no he makes a fuss and thinks he's witty for it. Just leave the troll alone guys.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
ITT: TS asks for free music, and when people say no he makes a fuss and thinks he's witty for it. Just leave the troll alone guys.

This one's funny though
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by BabyWantABottle
calm down and stop making this thread unpleasent

No seriously mate, I've been spending lots of money on professional comedians at the Fringe for the last couple of days. Would you mind just giving us your number instead?
Quote by BabyWantABottle

I would appreciate it if you didn't take the Lord's name in vain. I doubt that Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ would condescend to kill or write anything down for the likes of you.