Page 1 of 4
Today has been the worst day of my life. Last night we broke into camp bestival and so my friends stashed their bags so they wouldnt have to carry them. So we got real drunk and danced till the music stopped.

Then I went with my friends to get their bags but it was shut off so we asked the police if they could go get their bags. They sat us down and then said "you are under arrest on suspicion of rape"

I could not believe my ears as all of us had been in this one tent dancing literally all night. So today I have spent staring at a cieling for hours on end and also they swabbed my dick and everywhere else. They have taken my clothes aswell and I have to drive 30 minutes to get them back.

The girl who was supposedly raped by us apparently didnt even make the complaint it was some guy who saw she was drunk and getting ****ed. So he got us all locked up for a night until they let us go. The police even had the nerve to make out that the girl was an idiot for not pressing charges on us and gave the impression that they thought we were sick ****s.

I have lost a whole lot of respect for the police now. They didn't even ask my side of the story. Literally just sat around getting swabbed everywhere without being told anything.
Well did you rape her?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
The only thing I raped last night was the dance floor. The police didnt even apologize or give us a lift home. Even though they drove us an hour away from my car for something we didnt even do.
Sue them for arresting you when there was absolutely no evidence against you, they didn't even listen to your side of the story, and by the sounds of it didn't even see if you fit the description of this "rapist"?
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by Greenie_777
Literally just sat around getting swabbed everywhere
You got something for nothing. Quit complaining.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Thats some serious shit. And can you really be held for SUSPICION of rape? I mean to have suspicion they need probable cause which it looks like they didnt. Know your rights TS.

PS: Probable cause is almost always a bullshit excuse to hold people against their will. I can't fucking stand that law.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Aug 1, 2010,
I smell lawsuit?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
It was literally because my friends bags were hidden near to where the girl was seen ****ing someone. Apparently we were returning to the scene of the crime.

It just annoys me that they still think we've done wrong even though we literally did nothing.
well you got arrested for rape you didnt do
now you got a free pass!
thats how the law works now right?
Here's the plan.
1) Wait until she's 16
2) Have consensual sex with her
3) Uhm
4) That's it.
Quote by Greenie_777
It was literally because my friends bags were hidden near to where the girl was seen ****ing someone. Apparently we were returning to the scene of the crime.

It just annoys me that they still think we've done wrong even though we literally did nothing.

Again, welcome to how justice works. They're more interested in results than actually getting the right person.

But man, that sucks. As a recreational skater, I can relate. Even if you literally did nothing wrong, cops still think you did something wrong. Well, at least the douchy ones.
Quote by supersac
well you got arrested for rape you didnt do
now you got a free pass!
thats how the law works now right?

Try getting driven an hour away from where you need to be only to have samples taken from your dick, then sitting in a room with a toilet and a thin mattress for entertainment for hours with no info when you've literally done nothing wrong.
Quote by Greenie_777
Try getting driven an hour away from where you need to be only to have samples taken from your dick, then sitting in a room with a toilet and a thin mattress for entertainment for hours with no info when you've literally done nothing wrong.

yeah the system sucks ive been arrested because they though i robbed someplace it sucks but you have to make light of the situation on the way out i took their stapler
Quote by supersac
yeah the system sucks ive been arrested because they though i robbed someplace it sucks but you have to make light of the situation on the way out i took their stapler

So you robbed the cops?
hahaha....

Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

That sucks. I don't know how it works in England (I'm assuming) but here you could just say you want a lawyer and they have to stop talking to you and give you a lawyer.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Seems to me its not the cops fault, or the girls fault, its your own fault for breaking into a camp, and stashing your bags in the wrong place.
Should I ask the skin colour question, in the hope of bringing back some gangsta rhymes?
Quote by archerygenious
Sue them for arresting you when there was absolutely no evidence against you, they didn't even listen to your side of the story, and by the sounds of it didn't even see if you fit the description of this "rapist"?
Even though I don't think you should sue them, you probably could (depending on who was around when you were arrested). I saw on the news that some 5 year old kid (and his parents) sued a shop for "defamation of character" because they accused him of stealing a pack of crisps, which his mum then produced the receipt for. He won.
Last edited by 12345abcd3 at Aug 1, 2010,
A drunk girl is getting ****d.
What else is new?
Last edited by toine at Aug 1, 2010,
I'd sue them.

And rape the girl just to do it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by supersac

Sigged.

Also I think you can file a lawsuit, but I'm not sure how that works where you're at.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Why didn't they just take a cheek sample?
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Quote by wannabestoner69

Have you tried putting your cheek in a womans vagina?
Quote by wannabestoner69

Because they weren't really policemen.

TS, you were raped in your sleep by a paedophile pretending to be a policeman.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Again, welcome to how justice works. They're more interested in results than actually getting the right person.

But man, that sucks. As a recreational skater, I can relate. Even if you literally did nothing wrong, cops still think you did something wrong. Well, at least the douchy ones.

Woah, I read that as "recreational stalker"...

I was like, well, I suppose...Ermm....Oh wait! Skater!
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by SlayingDragons

And what about the right to a fair trial, having to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, and the appeal system? That's all just for show, right?
So, wait. A drunk, underage girl got f*cked at a music festival, someone claimed she got raped? That's bullsh*t from the start. It's what happens at festivals-drunk people f*ck other drunk people.
Quote by JakdOnCrack
You guys know it's entirely absurd to suggest suing the police for this, correct?

^This, even though it would work if you got a good lawyer. They made a mistake.It is unfortunate, and wrong that they labeled/acted as if you were a rapist, but theres really nothing you can do.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Matt420740
Seems to me its not the cops fault, or the girls fault, its your own fault for breaking into a camp, and stashing your bags in the wrong place.

Not to be a dick TS, but this guy's hit the nail on the head.
Quote by TEK34
So, wait. A drunk, underage girl got f*cked at a music festival, someone claimed she got raped? That's bullsh*t from the start. It's what happens at festivals-drunk people f*ck other drunk people.

People get raped too.
This all sounds a bit fishy to me... Are you sure they were police and not just some people who had bought too many cotton swabs and rented a shed for no reason, so decided to have a bit of a laugh at the expense of people sneaking in to a festival?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Page 1 of 4