Hey

To anyone who doesn't know, my GP is busted completely (Tried everything to fix it, and I mean everything) So I have no idea what this sounds like Sounds liek fun

Its only an intro at the moment, So I wanna know if I should carry on or ditch it

Hopefully someone can export a midi file ?

Thanks

Ultrasonic

P.S. I'll return crits Only able to listen to midi files though, im afraid.
Attachments:
Bohemian Grove.gp5
Last edited by ultrasonic at Aug 1, 2010,
Yeah, I know, I forgot to add it and spotted it jsut after I posted it Fixed now.
I know Thanks I just wanted to hear how it sounded before I spent about an hour writing out a song that sounds like shit I've done it too many times, because of my guitar pro mucking up I've been doomed to rely on pressing random numbers
Quote by ultrasonic
I know Thanks I just wanted to hear how it sounded before I spent about an hour writing out a song that sounds like shit

Do not write music that other people think sound good. Write music that YOU think sounds good. You can be the most popular band in the world but if you can't stand your own music, you are gonna get depressed as ****. See: Radiohead.

Seriously though, it's important that YOU enjoy your own music.
Quote by Jehuty
Do not write music that other people think sound good. Write music that YOU think sounds good. You can be the most popular band in the world but if you can't stand your own music, you are gonna get depressed as ****. See: Radiohead.

Seriously though, it's important that YOU enjoy your own music.

Yeah Note what I said I WANTED TO HEAR HOW IT SOUNDED and I also asked for a midi file so I could hear it I Write what I like, but ITs always nice to get some feedback And I'm sure its only creep they hate, I thought Radiohead were pretty proud of most of their stuff. I remember Ed O'Brian leaving a comment on Dead Air Space, and it mentioned how they were proud of Kid A or something so thats one example I'd be more worried about my new method of clicking random notes

----------------------------------

More Done.
Attachments:
Bohemian Grove.gp5
Last edited by ultrasonic at Aug 1, 2010,