Our newly recorded 13 track album, Samplestra, is now available here If you like Tenacious D, Flight of the Concords, Led Zeppelin, random nonsense, bullshit, and stuff like that you will like it. We do a lot of instrumental and improvisational stuff to.

Also, if you want a physical copy of the cd ($12), with a custom case, cd, and dvd of the video below, and whatnot, just email me at danizzlesnizzle@hotmail.com.

Also, we just recently recorded a video for what we call our single African-American Dragon. It was just a home recording, for the hell of it. Check it out here. .

There's a few songs uploaded to our profile if you want to take a listen http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/chodestra/

PS: We're not Canadian, don't have a 5 year old drummer, and don't have a female singer. It just seems like people pay attention to posting with stuff like that. Trust me, you'll like this, just give it a try.
You gotta admit it was a pretty good lie though. Look at all the posts on here. People always try to play off of the fact that they're Canadian, have young kids in the band, or have females, instead of their actual talent. I already tried the "this is what we are" approach and no one pays attention. Just check it out, seriously. You might like it. And cdbaby.com has a preview of each song on the album.
Quote by danizzlesnizzle
You gotta admit it was a pretty good lie though. Look at all the posts on here. People always try to play off of the fact that they're Canadian, have young kids in the band, or have females, instead of their actual talent. I already tried the "this is what we are" approach and no one pays attention. Just check it out, seriously. You might like it. And cdbaby.com has a preview of each song on the album.

lol i never read much posts on here but yours was on the main page which led me here. and yes, it did catch my attention . anyways, ill check it out since you seem cool. least i can do haha.
Danizzlesnizzle your bands got great chemistry, shame about the name though =/
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
It's gotta be that name though dude. We tried to think of something completely retarded and ridiculous. Chode combined with orchestra is perfect.