Oi brav, whose going Hevy?

Glassjaw headling with Gallows, The Subways, ****ed Up, Young Guns, Sepultura, Rolo Tomassi, Napalm Death, Devil Sold His Soul Trash Talk, Sylosis, Bury Tomorrow, Chickenhawk, East/Strike/West, The Black Dahlia Murder, Despised Icon, Sucioperro, Canterbury, March of the Raptors, Failsafe, Cerebral Ballzy, The Plight, Throats, Outcry Collective, Polar Bear Club, Dead Swans, Lower Than Atlantis, and Feed The Rhino with many more still to be announced.

http://festival.hevy.co.uk/
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Last edited by soccermom at Aug 1, 2010,
Sorry I put a link as opposed to my mad rambling.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Tbh, a lot of those bands are wank, but for 65 pounds for at least Glassjaw, Throats, Danannanakroyd, ****ed up, Napalm Death, Despised Icon, and Dead Swans is good enough for me!
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Sepultura is the only good one on the list that I've heard of.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Gyroscope
Sepultura is the only good one on the list that I've heard of.

Quote by BenRaah
NEEDS MOAR DEVY

This
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by soccermom
Oi brav, whose going Hevy?

Glassjaw headling with Gallows, The Subways, ****ed Up, Young Guns, Sepultura, Rolo Tomassi, Napalm Death, Devil Sold His Soul Trash Talk, Sylosis, Bury Tomorrow, Chickenhawk, East/Strike/West, The Black Dahlia Murder, Despised Icon, Sucioperro, Canterbury, March of the Raptors, Failsafe, Cerebral Ballzy, The Plight, Throats, Outcry Collective, Polar Bear Club, Dead Swans, Lower Than Atlantis, and Feed The Rhino with many more still to be announced.

http://festival.hevy.co.uk/

The only bands I've heard of here are Gallows and Lower than Atlantis, and I've seen both live already so .
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
The only bands I've heard of here are Gallows and Lower than Atlantis, and I've seen both live already so .

Don't go then?

This is going to be my Glassjaw cherry popper.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Glassjaw, Gallows, Fucked Up, Tomassi, DSHS, Trash Talk, Dahlia, Despised, Canterbury, Throats, Polar Bear Club, Dead Swans, LT fucking A...

Thanks for reminding me of this, dickhead.

I WANT TO GO!
My name is Danny. Call me that.
What the ****? Napalm Death will not be playing to their core fans. They'll be playing to trendy dickheads.
Quote by UraniYum
What the ****? Napalm Death will not be playing to their core fans. They'll be playing to trendy dickheads.

Shut up, none of those bands are "trendy".
Quote by UraniYum
What the ****? Napalm Death will not be playing to their core fans. They'll be playing to

trendy dickheads.

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=58248

I've got love for this fest because they've tried to get the cream of british hardcore, as well as creating a viable commercial endeavour, which is better off everyone.

Bar offset, no-one is being able to represent hardcore to the masses like hevy are doing.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by asator
Shut up, none of those bands are "trendy".

Gallows are about as trendy as it gets.

Quote by soccermom
http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=58248

I've got love for this fest because they've tried to get the cream of british hardcore, as well as creating a viable commercial endeavour, which is better off everyone.

Bar offset, no-one is being able to represent hardcore to the masses like hevy are doing.

I suppose, but as a fan, I'd rather see them play a sweaty gig in a tiny place in the middle of nowhere. I just can't see them making any new fans.
Last edited by UraniYum at Aug 1, 2010,
Quote by UraniYum
Gallows are about as trendy as it gets.

I suppose, but as a fan, I'd rather see them play a sweaty gig in a tiny place in the middle of nowhere. I just can't see them making any new fans.

Aye, right.

Some of their fans that saw them in NME and thought "oh this will make me look hard" make them seem that way, but I can think of a lot more trendy bands than them.

And I'd rather see most bands in an intimate venue, but you can't just play those shows. They're perfectly entitled to play festivals too...
I'd go for Sepultura.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Deaf Havana and Young Guns take the trend award, but even then that's trendy for Kerrang and NME, and when did anyone take that shit seriously anymore.

Those kiddies will be off thier face by the time, ND take to the stage anyway. Not that I'm going to go see them.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
Deaf Havana and Young Guns take the trend award, but even then that's trendy for Kerrang and NME, and when did anyone take that shit seriously anymore.

Those kiddies will be off thier face by the time, ND take to the stage anyway. Not that I'm going to go see them.

Oh, forgot about Young Guns. Ok, THEY'RE trendy.