saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
http://www.myspace.com/triac
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/TRIAC/57071463976

Really intense, punk-influenced grind. I haven't seen them talked about around here much, if at all. They're playing a garage with Ceremony, Pulling Teeth, Magrudergrind and Punch this week in Baltimore. Super stoked.

saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
You'll be at the show friday? Siiiick. I'm really stoked to see Punch again and Pulling Teeth, just because they haven't played shows in so long, but I've never seen Triac before, so it's gonna be awesome.
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
I don't think i've seen PT since Jersey Mike fest. Haven't seen Punch yet but i'm excited. It's hard for me to believe that you haven't seen Triac before; they've been around for years. Granted, they don't play many shows but they are still around. Triac plays a pretty intense set.
Zero Substance
1,118 IQ
Whoa, I didn't know there were so many marylanders here and didn't expect to see a Triac thread outside of the metal forum. Triac rips ****ing hard. Also, this is after the fact, but CCAS isn't a garage but it is a really rad space. I ended up skipping the show because punch dropped and i've seen all the other bands i cared about seeing minus Pulling Teeth recently.
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Quote by Zero Substance
Whoa, I didn't know there were so many marylanders here and didn't expect to see a Triac thread outside of the metal forum. Triac rips ****ing hard. Also, this is after the fact, but CCAS isn't a garage but it is a really rad space. I ended up skipping the show because punch dropped and i've seen all the other bands i cared about seeing minus Pulling Teeth recently.

Ditto, except add that I was 3 hours away haha. But CCAS is basically a garage. Not EXACTLY, but it's a good way to describe it to someone who hasn't been there.
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Hey can I do next months BOTM, I know most of you probably don't know me around forums, but whatever.

EDIT: Punch and Triac on one show is sounding awesome.
I drink your milkshake.