So i just bought myself a 5150ii and a krank rev 4x12 both used and Ive tried them both separately and they sound amazing, i put them together and they sound amazing. But all of a sudden i turn on my amp let it warm up to play and the amp has no balls and the tone is paper thin........ dose anyone know whats going on? its probably something simple i just cant figure it out.
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
its at 4, ive had it work before and sound amazing but for some reason it stopped

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
Try different cables/guitars, see if it changes. If not, there may be some damage, hopefully (and probably) just a tube. Is there any hum, crackling, or noise that was not present before? Are there swells in volume and/or distortion?
Ive tried different cables and guitars nothing changed, and this morning the was some cracking and random intervals and no swells in volume or distortion.

Is the distortion as high as it should be?
If not, one of the preamp tubes needs to be changed. Just buy a 12AX7 tube and exchange it for the other tubes, one after the other, until the problem goes away.

If yes, it might still be a preamp tubes, namely the driver tube (last preamp tube). Refer to your amp's manual to see which one it is (you can probably download the manual from peavey's website).

If it is definitely not a preamp tube, one of the power tubes will be broken. Replace the whole set. I don't know whether the 5150II needs to be biased or not. When in doubt, take it to an amp tech.
alright man thanks!