I've just managed to get hold of an RG470 for a pretty decent price (£160 with a JB and Rolling Mill installed). However, it has a Lo-TRS trem installed as standard, which from what I've read on Jemsite is pretty rubbish.

However, I've learned that it is a direct swap for an OFR, but which one do I get? I've seen OFR's advertised, Gotoh, Schaller etc. and I'm thoroughly confused - at least if it were an Edge III I'd just get a Pro instead. I'm based in the UK, so which would be the best replacement for the Lo-TRS? Also, will I have to swap the studs/posts over or will it simply be a case of swapping the new one into the old cavity and restringing/setting up?

Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then