ok so i have 3 new pedals coming in the next month but i could do with some advice on the 4th

the 1st is a equaliser
the 2nd is a chorus+echo
the 3rd is a reverb

the 4th is a ???????

right im not saying exactly what the others are but they are EPIC! so basically i need help on the last one

i have £70 store credit (which is why i want a 4th pedal) and i dont really want to spend much more than that.

the only brands they stock are boss, MXR and digitech

so any suggestions?

Edit:
ok so we have ruled out a volume pedal...

a bad monkey is possible (not the pedal, an actual evil monkey)
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Last edited by Dave Frenzy at Aug 2, 2010,
how about a pedalboard case and some patch cables. or if you can spare another £15-£20 on top of your $70 credit a dc brick (if you have`nt already got any of these.
Quote by Darkflame
inb4 danelectro fishnships, behringher dr100 reverb and ehx nano clone chorus

no you got 1 brand right but none of the pedals =)

and i was thinking about an od getting a bad monkey, i have seen a few people on here with them and they seem to sound good anyway

i have a dc brick (well sort of) its a cheaper version but it works the same and i did think pedal board but i guess i could just make my own eventually

plus im not sure if they sell them in this shop... they usto be really good with pedals and amps even having a pedal board all linked up so you could just plug in and play but over the years they have got rid of all that and now the pedals are locked away in a glass display case, never to be played with... kinda sad really ='(
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by ibanezgod1973
how about a pedalboard case and some patch cables. or if you can spare another £15-£20 on top of your $70 credit a dc brick (if you have`nt already got any of these.

Please no! There's no point in buying a DC brick when you could spend half the cash or less and get a 1spot or similiar. If you want a nice power supply look for something with isolated outputs, like the VoodoLabs PP2+, Modtone, etc.
phase 90
dynacomp
sd-1
bad monkey

what are you looking for? i can just keep throwing out pedals i like under 70 pounds from those brands, but thats a waste of both our times.
Quote by moominman2
MXR 10 band EQ, Boss Super chorus or MXR Stereo Chorus, not sure about the reverb...

Am I right?

yes, 1 of those was right, not saying which though...

hopefully next wednesday ill have the npd thread up =)

Quote by jof1029
phase 90
dynacomp
sd-1
bad monkey

what are you looking for? i can just keep throwing out pedals i like under 70 pounds from those brands, but thats a waste of both our times.

im not sure.... just something fun that will keep me amused for a while
in my Boss BR there is an effect that lets you play a note and it gradualy turns the volume up from 0 so you dont hear the picking sound.... kind of like the first solo in "the outlaw torn - metallica"

that would be pretty cool if there is a pedal that does that =)
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Dave Frenzy
im not sure.... just something fun that will keep me amused for a while
in my Boss BR there is an effect that lets you play a note and it gradualy turns the volume up from 0 so you dont hear the picking sound.... kind of like the first solo in "the outlaw torn - metallica"

that would be pretty cool if there is a pedal that does that =)

Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS

REALLY?!?!?!?!

ok enough sarcasm, i know about that, but i was wandering if there is a pedal that does it since my Boss BR has a preset that allows you to do it without having to use the volume pot
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Dave Frenzy
REALLY?!?!?!?!

ok enough sarcasm, i know about that, but i was wandering if there is a pedal that does it since my Boss BR has a preset that allows you to do it without having to use the volume pot

There is, buying the Boss version of it will cost you $200+ and a lot of time.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

A volume pedal perhaps? Although I wouldn't really bother to be quite honest.
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

Quote by SimplyBen
There is, buying the Boss version of it will cost you $200+ and a lot of time.

aaaahhhh ok, screw that then
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
the pedal is the boss slowgear, and its been discontinued for a while. they pop up on ebay and such, but they arent cheap. byoc sells a copy called the lazy sprocket that is the only cheaper alternative i know of. you have to build it yourself though.
Quote by jof1029
the pedal is the boss slowgear, and its been discontinued for a while. they pop up on ebay and such, but they arent cheap. byoc sells a copy called the lazy sprocket that is the only cheaper alternative i know of. you have to build it yourself though.

ok i have found one of those lazy sprockets on ebay (pre-built) so ill try and get that shop i have credit with to order one in for me =) they will probably say no but its worth a shot i guess
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by ze monsta
Guyatone SV-2 too. ^

Behringer makes a clone too, but it's cheaply made
Quote by chip46
Please no! There's no point in buying a DC brick when you could spend half the cash or less and get a 1spot or similiar. If you want a nice power supply look for something with isolated outputs, like the VoodoLabs PP2+, Modtone, etc.

there`s nothing wrong with dc bricks, there alot more reliable than a 1 spot and oyu are guaranteed to get your 9 or 18 volts right across the chain the 1 spot is notorious for voltage drops......each to their own.