I've started wearing my glasses more because my contacts dry my eyes out quite a bit. I kind of want to get another pair, even though mine now are fine, just to switch things up a bit.

I fount this website- zenni optical (http://www.zennioptical.com/home.php) that has some frames that look fine for $8. Is this a scam?

Has anyone here ever gotten cheap glasses online? What was the quality like compared to ones you got at an eye doctor?
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Bump. I recently lost my good glasses (I only have my old ones now, from when I was 11, and they're small, and the number is too low), and I don't like wearing my contacts 24/7...
It seems like it'd be worth trying. I found some reviews online of the place and they all said that it was great for the price, but shipping took a while..

Frames for that much are probably terrible quality. Most likely break very easily.

Mine have lasted for a long time, tossed across my room by accident and are still good. I bit my glasses (Don't ask) and the lenses didn't even dent.

Just find an actual glasses store, and buy there. If you've got a plan of some sort, it will work out much better.
I've got two pairs of nice glasses (1 has a slightly weaker prescription which I just keep in my car). Those were ~$200, so if there's any way that a pair can be had for $8-20, that'd be awesome. They wouldn't be my main ones, but just ones to wear when I want something different. I don't really want to spend $200 for that..

Quote by Psalm 150:4
I kind of want to get another pair

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.