Page 1 of 2
I was looking up exorcisms and there was this guy who was supposedly possessed, and had a "murder demon" in him and killed his wife and dog. There was a thread but it was from 2007 so I didn't bump.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Taylor_(Ossett)
This guy, killed tons of people, and was raped a lot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_alonso_lopez
This guy killed 6 people but was never caught, and his identity was never known
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zodiac_Killer

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
Sounds like something off of Supernatural.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Lizzy Borden.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by severed-metal
John Wayne Gacy, wooooo. Clowning kids all the time.

Sounds like Jackal.
Quote by *sigh*
Sounds like Jackal.

I prefer stalking my prey in a Priest's outfit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Slayer did this one song called Psychopathy Red about this one guy called Andrei Chikatilo. Man, that guy was ****ed up. Here's this guy in a nutshell; he couldn't achieve an orgasm without killing someone. Here's his Wikipedia page, it's worth a read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo
"Let others bring order to chaos, I shall bring chaos to order."- Vonnegut.

Check out my webcomic!
There was this dude in Chicago I think it was, who took a job at some grocery shop, became involved with the owner, then killed her and claimed to her friends that she moved to Cali. He then had enough money to buy a huge, block long piece of land to build a hotel for visitors to the world fair (about 1890 I think). He built a hotel of death so to speak, with doors leading nowhere, blocked windows, crazy warped hallways, rooms with pipes that he could pump gas into, secret viewing holes to spy on people, and torture chambers in the basement, as well as shoots to dump bodies into the basement.

To avoid any suspicion, he would hire builders only for a week and have them do work on the place in different areas so no one could put together what he was doing.

Anyway he probably killed at least a hundred people there I believe, then went on to other cons and murders across the country.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
1. Jeffrey Dahmer (murdered 17 men and boys)
2. John Wayne Gacy (raped and murdered at least 33 young men and boys)
3. Ted Bundy (confessed to over 30 murders, total however is unknown)

Woohoo, what a delightful conversation, I now feel lethal on the verge of frenzy, gonna go murder someone with a spoon !!
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
H.H Holmes.

Look him up.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Gman400
There was this dude in Chicago I think it was, who took a job at some grocery shop, became involved with the owner, then killed her and claimed to her friends that she moved to Cali. He then had enough money to buy a huge, block long piece of land to build a hotel for visitors to the world fair (about 1890 I think). He built a hotel of death so to speak, with doors leading nowhere, blocked windows, crazy warped hallways, rooms with pipes that he could pump gas into, secret viewing holes to spy on people, and torture chambers in the basement, as well as shoots to dump bodies into the basement.

To avoid any suspicion, he would hire builders only for a week and have them do work on the place in different areas so no one could put together what he was doing.

Anyway he probably killed at least a hundred people there I believe, then went on to other cons and murders across the country.

H.H Holmes.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Threadkiller
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Jack Darkley
Slayer did this one song called Psychopathy Red about this one guy called Andrei Chikatilo. Man, that guy was ****ed up. Here's this guy in a nutshell; he couldn't achieve an orgasm without killing someone. Here's his Wikipedia page, it's worth a read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

Jesus.****ing.Christ.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Jackal58
I prefer stalking my prey in a Priest's outfit.

Oh, we've all done that at one time or another.
Quote by Necrolust
1. Jeffrey Dahmer (murdered 17 men and boys)
2. John Wayne Gacy (raped and murdered at least 33 young men and boys)
3. Ted Bundy (confessed to over 30 murders, total however is unknown)

Woohoo, what a delightful conversation, I now feel lethal on the verge of frenzy, gonna go murder someone with a spoon !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y
Am I the only one who's extremely fascinated with these people? I love reading about them. Chikatilo was part of the inspiration for Hannibal Lecter I think. Him and Gein probably.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls

We got trolled by a murderer...
PS: It's funny how the last three letters are PIT.
Last edited by Braiton at Aug 1, 2010,
Quote by Braiton

We got trolled by a murderer...
PS: It's funny how the last three letters are PIT.

Last 3 letters I see are ITI. Probaly stands for I'm The Idiot.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Last 3 letters I see are ITI. Probaly stands for I'm The Idiot.

It's an illusion.

Yeah...
I do drugs.
Quote by FrehleyCarr

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Taylor_(Ossett)
This guy, killed tons of people, and was raped a lot

I was born, and live, in Ossett and had no idea about this guy.

Nice.

Quote by wiliscool

Ahh fucking PCP.
Last edited by steee21 at Aug 1, 2010,
Quote by guitarhero_764

He was directly responsible for the deaths of thousands and thousands of innocent people as the leader of the Soviet armies.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Am I the only one who's extremely fascinated with these people? I love reading about them. Chikatilo was part of the inspiration for Hannibal Lecter I think. Him and Gein probably.

Gein obviously was an inspiration for Buffalo Bill,
and Hannibal Lecter was created before anyone heard of Chikatilo (Red Dragon was released in 1981; Chikatilo began murdering in 1979, in Soviet Russia, if you see my point).

Alexander Pichushkin is another weird Russian serial killer...

also, Canada lacks serial killers (lol, only William Fyfe and Robert Pickton)
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by *sigh*
Ramirez is probably my favorite.

Hes pretty interesting .

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
“ In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and last but not least I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry. ”

In light of his extensive criminal record, he was handed a 25-year sentence which was to be served at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary. "I'll kill the first man that bothers me," Panzram told the warden; on June 20, 1929 he killed Robert Warnke,[7] foreman of the prison laundry in Leavenworth, battering him to death with an iron bar. Panzram was sentenced to death. He refused to appeal, even threatening to kill human rights groups that attempted to appeal on his behalf.

Panzram was hanged on September 5, 1930. When asked by the executioner if he had any last words, Panzram barked, "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill ten men while you're fooling around!"[3] When they put the noose around his neck, he apparently spat in his executioner's face and declared, "I wish all mankind had one neck so I could choke it!"

Carl Panzram, always found him pretty interesting.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Page 1 of 2