Am I the only one that feels that it is very annoying to be listening to some music and scroll down to find that the highest rated comment is...
"Why the **** does this only have 1.5 million views? This song is way better than Jonas Sucks Bros. or Justin Beiber."

And not only that, people post this on ALL videos trying to get that highest rated comment, they think that making some idiotic statement makes there e-penis grow.

Clogging up the comment section which is supposed to be used to arguing over why this band sucks. (sarcasm)

I know i'm just raging on the internet, but i'm just hoping someone else thinks this is stupid too.
The Youtube comments section throws up occasional gold. Most of it is awful however and I usually ignore it.
Some are actually pretty good, if you dont like it dont scroll down.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Oh jebus how I hate that thumbs-up and like button. Now 90% of comments are only about "x people missed the like button!"
See, i want more gold.

I would love for it to some random fact about the band or something silly like that.
I even would prefer someone stating that they love the band.

It's just stupid that the same message is repeated in a large portion of videos.
Quote by T.s.e
Oh jebus how I hate that thumbs-up and like button. Now 90% of comments are only about "x people missed the like button!"

I saw one of those that actually made me laugh lol. It said "x people accidentally hit the dislike button with their dicks while masturbating to this video"
Quote by T.s.e

Oh god that is bad too.
Quote by JacobTheMe
This is the only thing that youtube comments are good for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQFsOoRYDM

What's funny is that I imagined you saying most of those.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
What's funny is that I imagined you saying most of those.

You've never even seen me/heard me talk before.
Ya the comments used to be either just funny irreverant crap, or constant immature bickering, but now every post is about Justin ****ing Bieber or how they "don't make music like this these days." ya right.

Seriously...just listen to the band and post something about how much you like them, or your favorite band or song, instead of constantly referencing Bieber.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by dark&broken
Am I the only one that finds it annoying when people go to youtube to listen to songs, then bitch about the comments? If you don't like 'em, don't read em'.

But we like some comments. It's just the fact that we have to waste time reading some useless post about justin beiber or like/dislike button.
'You say Justin Bieber, I say Metallica
You Say The Jonas Brothers, I say Slipknot...'

You post one of those comments, I hunt you down and stab you in the face with a rusty screwdriver.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by El Hilliaro

You post one of those comments, I hunt you down and stab you in the face with a rusty screwdriver.

Agreed, Slipknot sucks.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Sometimes people post funny shit. Like the highest rated comment on BTBAM selkies video. But usually its just people arguing about stuff.
That annoys me and when people say. "Those 23 people who disliked are Beiber fans"
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by El Hilliaro

You post one of those comments, I post one of these comments
You stab me in the face with a rusty screwdriver, I bleed out on the floor...
omg I cannot stop laughing at the waffle reading....I'm crying XD
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by T.s.e

This. It seems to be on every single video you find. God forbid people have different opinions.
PM me for newts