I don't watch alot of TV, but I was wondering if there are any channels or programs that would be of interest to us. I have DirecTV and have all of the channels except the package sports and movie stuff.. Thanks.
I don't know what channel it is for DirecTV users or if it's even on DirecTV, but 369 is Palladia. It's pretty good.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Vh1 Classic is great.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Vh1 Classic is great.

I'm not looking for concert or music video content per se, I was just wondering if there was any programming that was instructional, factual, or otherwise relevant to musicians. It's not that far-fetched, hell, they have a Food channel, and there are all kinds of special interest programs on Discovery, History, etc. Just wondering if there was a musical equivalent out there.
Kerrang! for the music videos
Q / MTV (random ones) for concert footage sometimes
As for a musician channel in it self... I don't think there are any. Would be good though.
This will start a RIOT! in me
bio does a lot of musicians
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Fuse is okay sometimes, it's better than mtv or vh1 anyway. go out and buy some stevie ray vaughan dvds. lol
Quote by Paramore.
Kerrang! for the music videos
Q / MTV (random ones) for concert footage sometimes
As for a musician channel in it self... I don't think there are any. Would be good though.

Yeah, there's a market for it. Instructional stuff, documentaries on how a guiter is made, how electric guitars and amps work and the history of them, how classical music theory is carried into modern music, yadda yadda yadda. JFC, there are 3 goddamned channels on my guide for Food and Cooking and Cakes and shit, no wonder everyone in this country is fat. Sorry I ranted a bit.
Some guitar documentaries come on PBS sometimes, but I don't think that you'll find something like what you want.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Just go watch Shark Week or something
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President