I was looking for an amp that sounded great but you could also plug it into your computer perhaps via USB or 3.5mm jack.

I only have a Guitar Center near me so if you could maybe something from here?

Thanks.
Well not sure about amps that do that but if you wanted to buy a small four channel mixboard for the white and red audio outputs you could use one of these these My buddy I record with uses one of these with his mixboard and runs it into Audacity. Hope this helps out a bit... save you a bit of money
If you want this for recording purposes then I'd recommend you buy a USB audio Interface to run your bass signal into your computer. If you want to run your bass through an amp first then I'd recommend you buy a microphone as welll as the the audio interface.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Are you planning to run your sound into your computer and back out the amp or just using to amp to record with your computer?

For the latter Maudio makes several good inexpensive USB interfaces.
(Invalid img)

which come with their own amp and effects modules. They are also compatible with programs like Guitar Rig, Amplitube, Fruity Loops, LS, Garageband and Reason. I haven't tried it with Audacity but I presume it works.

GC's selection isn't huge (or cheap) so ebay or another online source may be better. A website like http://www.nextag.com/ can search many online stores at once.
I've been looking to buy something like the Pod Studio UX1 USB Audio Interface for a while now, you might like something like that.

Edit:
Just wondering, what cable would I need to record from the interface into the computer? USB-USB or USB-??mm cable.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by Victory2134
I've been looking to buy something like the Pod Studio UX1 USB Audio Interface for a while now, you might like something like that.

Edit:
Just wondering, what cable would I need to record from the interface into the computer? USB-USB or USB-??mm cable.

Are you asking what cable you would use to connect a USB recording interface to a PC? Because you would use the USB cable the interface comes with, hence USB interface.
Quote by Lazarus.Bird
Are you asking what cable you would use to connect a USB recording interface to a PC? Because you would use the USB cable the interface comes with, hence USB interface.

Ah, thank you. However, I don't see how the fact that it's a usb interface is supposed to imply that it comes with the appropriate cable. Guitar amps don't come with instrument cables you know.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you