A friend was over playing my old Ibanez AG75 BS. It was laying against a couch and fell down. I checked the guitar and noticed that one of the humbuckers was tilted. The side closest to the bridge was tilted down maybe about 20 degrees in relation to the strings. And the other one was fine. I never really payed attention to the guitar for a long time so I couldnt remember if this is normal or not. Is this how its supposed to be or not? And if not how do I fix it?

ACH series humbucker.
Thats normal.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Most humbuckers can move back and forth in their rings. Move it around and see if it makes a sonic difference. It's not bad or anything, it might sound slightly different. If you don't like it, move it back so that it's level. It's not a big deal.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Do you mean like with one side closer to the strings, or one side it tipped closer to the neck?
If it's the latter then it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Jagstangs have the humbucker tilted, and while some people say it makes a small difference to the sound most say that you can't even hear a difference from guitars with straight angled humbuckers.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"