It came on all of a sudden. Around 11 I started feeling VERY tired and I now feel pretty ill.

What does the Pit have to cheer me up? somebody sharing the same feeling, perhaps?

This will start a RIOT! in me
Drink some water.

and with this sudden realization, severed-metal (Jon) decided to become a doctor.
If your head feels ok for screen time, i would play some games or watch a movie, it helps me keep my mind off the pain. I remember feeling extremely exhausted when i had the flu, to the point where i couldn't move. If you're feeling like this, i'd just try to get as much sleep as possible. (not a doctor, not a doctor)
My medical diagnosis is, Drink some water.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by severed-metal
Drink some water.

and with this sudden realization, severed-metal (Jon) decided to become a doctor.

I drink loads of water every day.
I spent last night in the hospital with an IV drip. Two days of fever and sweating from the flu dehydrated me to the point I could barely walk. Drinking water does not help at all if you are already dehydrated as I drank 2 ltrs or more every day. After the drip I felt almost perfect again and can eat now. I love the drip, cost me $100 but worth every penny.
Last edited by Tempoe at Aug 1, 2010,
Quote by Paramore.
I drink loads of water every day.

Drink some more,sometimes it feels like you've had enough but it's your body thinking more water is gonna come so it just stops the feeling of dehydration but you need to drink more water.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Drink some more,sometimes it feels like you've had enough but it's your body thinking more water is gonna come so it just stops the feeling of dehydration but you need to drink more water.

Thanks, Doc.
You might try something like gatorade. Also, something with salt on it/in it. Some potato chips and gatorade should settle you.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by metaldud536
You may need to check your credit score.

Or show me the carfax.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Electrolyte deficiency also makes you feel dehydrated. Drink a Sierra Mist and eat a banana.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Inject water directly into blood stream. DO IT!! (dont do it)
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321

What happens when you do it?
It's just water.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Tempoe
Go get a drip, seriously.

I can't do that lol

Quote by guylee
Drink lots of beer, should take care of the problem.

I don't drink beer

Quote by Eastwinn
Electrolyte deficiency also makes you feel dehydrated. Drink a Sierra Mist and eat a banana.

What is a Sierra Mist?

Quote by GibsonMan321

I DID IT!! (not :p
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
What happens when you do it?
It's just water.

IDK, dilutes your blood a bit? TS should try it and see what happens. But idk what will happen, you might explode.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321
IDK, dilutes your blood a bit? TS should try it and see what happens. But idk what will happen, you might explode.

The blood stream has some water in it anyway(Right? I forgot my biology)
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Seirra Mist is a soda TS, it's like 7up.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
Quote by RU Experienced?
Quote by Paramore.
I can't do that lol

Why not? anyways best advise you will get, and what a real doctor would do right away if you went to one.

And it is basically shooting 1 ltr of salty water directly into your blood at about 2 drops a second, much more than that will kill you, in 2 hrs you will feel fine.
An injection of water won't do anything to you. You guys might be thinking of an injection of air. Air interrupting the blood flow to your heart gives you a heart attack. I remember on an episode of The Simpsons, the entire family was quickly injected with a knock out drug in some lab for some reason, I forget why, but Homer goes "Hey, there was just air in mine.... HNGNGNGHGHHRRRRRRRR!" *Falls down.*

mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by GibsonMan321

That's pretty much what an IV is-a saline solution which is basically just saly water. They're just expensive because...well...everything medical is expensive.
Quote by HardAttack
An injection of water won't do anything to you.

retard, it will kill you, when you are ignorant don't pretend you know what you are talking about.
Quote by Tempoe
retard

*Sigh*

A few ml's of water in your system will not do anything, seeing as though over 70% of your body contains water. Saline drips used on hospitals are almost completely water, but they will have a very small percentage of salt or other compounds to ensure that red blood cells don't rupture from too much water.

So to shorten things to grade school length for Tempoe:

-You can't jam a turkey baster full of tap water into your arm (sorry to crush your dreams, you nit-wit).

-You can inject a small amount of water into yourself without damage, or an infinite amount of water saline solution provided your body needs it.

"Saline solution is a solution of sodium chloride, or salt, in sterile water. Normal saline solution is 0.9% sodium chloride"

-wisegeek.com
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Aug 1, 2010,
right, more than a few drops at once will kill you, but a ltr over 2 hrs is fine. If you inject a syringe full of water you will die, try it and see, I don't have to look it up on wisegeek.

your quote:
-You can't jam a turkey baster full of tap water into your arm (sorry to crush your dreams, you nit-wit).

Did I ever say you could? you are so ****ing stupid that you don't even know it.
Last edited by Tempoe at Aug 4, 2010,
Quote by HardAttack
*Sigh*

A few ml's of water in your system will not do anything, seeing as though over 70% of your body contains water. Saline drips used on hospitals are almost completely water, but they will have a very small percentage of salt or other compounds to ensure that red blood cells don't rupture from too much water.

So to shorten things to grade school length for Tempoe:

-You can inject a small amount of water into yourself without damage, or an infinite amount of water saline solution provided your body needs it.

"Saline solution is a solution of sodium chloride, or salt, in sterile water. Normal saline solution is 0.9% sodium chloride"

-wisegeek.com

Here's someone that actually knows what he's talking about.

As for our dehydrated friend, the first thing the doctor would have you do is be put on an IV for those fluids. Seriously, that stuff alone can keep you going for almost a week. I actually had to do that once when I couldn't eat do to stomach issues...
Here's another good link regarding that mini topic:

http://www.healthcareask.com/other/health-care-1-6841.html

First part of answer #1 on the list is in line with my 'few ml' remark, while the latter part refers to your overdose scenario where you will first see swelling and tissue damage and then possibly death if you get an excessive amount due to osmosis making your red blood cells burst in reaction to pure h20.

Heres the bottom line: You shouldn't be injecting yourself with anything, ever. The only people who have good field experience with needles are doctors and maybe Heroin addicts, if you can call them 'experienced'.

Lets leave it at that.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Aug 1, 2010,
drink tons of water
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by guylee
Drink lots of beer, should take care of the problem.
Yep. It will make you even MORE dehydrated.

... but you won't care.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last time I felt ill and dehydrated was when I was hungover.

Water, lots of it.

Sleep will help too.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!