Page 1 of 2
Does anyone have them? More specifically armpit sweat.
I've tried almost every type of deodorant and still cant seem to keep my cool when I'm ever a tiny tiny bit nervous. Once I start sweating in my pits, I can't stop. It can be a real downer during certain social events.

Does anyone have a similar problem and has found a deodorant or some other cure to help?

Sorry, I know its somewhat gross, but thats life and shit happens to people.
You know what stops perspiration? Antiperspirant.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
I don't know... It happens to me a lot so I started wearing a white undershirt but its not as comfortable as just one shirt.
Your armpits might be dry, but it's the rest of the body that's sweating like hell. Like the top of your back.
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Quote by jeff541

Wow, I thought you might be cool after seeing your Sigur Ros avatar, but now you are just a douche.
Quote by kenvy
Your armpits might be dry, but it's the rest of the body that's sweating like hell. Like the top of your back.

No, trust me, my armpits are the only area sweating and the continue to sweat because i get even more nervous because they are sweating.
Quote by Mugg74
Wow, I thought you might be cool after seeing your Sigur Ros avatar, but now you are just a douche.

No but really man, have you checked your deodorant to see if it's antiperspirant as well?
Quote by jeff541

Deodorant = antiperspirant.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Mugg74

Sorry I was just trying to give practical advice. My bad. I hear smearing natural peanut butter all over your body before you take a shower in the morning really works. Your skin absorbs the peanut oils, reducing sweat.

Edit: Deodorant does not equal antiperspirant. Deodorant deodorizes the smell, antiperspirant reduces sweating.
last.fm
If you use spray deodorant, then that might be your problem/
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Quote by jeff541
Edit: Deodorant does not equal antiperspirant. Deodorant deodorizes the smell, antiperspirant reduces sweating.

Well I've never heard of that shit.

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
No but really man, have you checked your deodorant to see if it's antiperspirant as well?

Yeah, I've tried anti persperiant and non anti persperiant deodorant. I'm currently using "Certain Dry" deodorant, and it still does not help.
Quote by Gyroscope
Deodorant =/= antiperspirant.

Fixed.

I don't know, I have the same problem and my antiperspirant doesn't work at all for me. I suppose we could just try cementing our underarm pores closed.
Just don't sweat it and you'll be fine.

LOL
last.fm
Quote by MakinLattes
they have surgery for this.

Im aware of surgery, but im still young (19) and think that right now it is mostly a mental thing and I can overcome it with time. But I would really like to find a product that can help me.
Quote by Mugg74
Im aware of surgery, but im still young (19) and think that right now it is mostly a mental thing and I can overcome it with time. But I would really like to find a product that can help me.

well, good luck. sorry I can't help.
Quote by samick007
Fixed.

I don't know, I have the same problem and my antiperspirant doesn't work at all for me. I suppose we could just try cementing our underarm pores closed.

I like your band. Keep up the good work.

OT: i sort of have this problem too. I think it's just because i'm fat. If you're fat you sweat more.
Quote by ikitson
Puberty, get used to it.

I'm hoping this is just the case. I know it sounds like im complaining about a simple problem, but Ive been dealing with it for a while and have sucked it up (not soaked it up, obviously , thats a shitty pun by me) until now.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
go see a doctor and they'll prescribe you special deodorant.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Mugg74
I'm hoping this is just the case. I know it sounds like im complaining about a simple problem, but Ive been dealing with it for a while and have sucked it up (not soaked it up, obviously , thats a shitty pun by me) until now.

Ok so you're in puberty, when i was in 10th grade I had to get out of class to go wipe my armpits and put some deo on, and now I barely even sweat at work, so yea, that's probably it and it won't last for long. (also it's summer doood)
Quote by jeff541
one of the most unhealthy things you can do. since you prevent sweat from escaping, you trap the wastes from your body and the bacteria in your pores. when you finally do sweat, it's NASTY.

regular exercise that causes you to breathe heavily, sweat a lot, and drinking plenty of water keeps your systems flushed out. then if you do sweat, it won't have a strong odor.

I don't use antiperspirant at all. Just an underarm deodorant.

You're meant to sweat. It keeps your body cool.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.

Attach to armpits, problem solved.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by ikitson
Ok so you're in puberty, when i was in 10th grade I had to get out of class to go wipe my armpits and put some deo on, and now I barely even sweat at work, so yea, that's probably it and it won't last for long. (also it's summer doood)

I do the exact same thing. And yes it is summer and I do live in texas and it was 104 today, so that has a lot to do with it. I was just pissed off early because i was at Walmart and my eyes were extremely bloodshot and I looked high as a kite to every one else and I was also sweating a LOT. So i was not in a good mood because i hate how i always look high even though ive never smoked. Its very embarrassing
This thread smells like teen spirit.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
one of the most unhealthy things you can do. since you prevent sweat from escaping, you trap the wastes from your body and the bacteria in your pores. when you finally do sweat, it's NASTY.

regular exercise that causes you to breathe heavily, sweat a lot, and drinking plenty of water keeps your systems flushed out. then if you do sweat, it won't have a strong odor.

I noticed that my sweat smells a lot more than it used to (ive been using anti-persperiants for a while). I was unaware of that information about anti-persperiants. I think ill stop using them and stick to regular deodorant and just learn to calm myself down better.
Quote by migueltherocker
This thread smells like teen spirit.
pa-dum-ching
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Here's the actual answer:

Clinical strength antipersperents are bullshit.

Ask your pharmacist for Hydrosal Gel.

If that doesn't work, you're ****ed.
The end.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Exactly what I was going to say.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Tell that to the cute brunette at the bar.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

You're not everyone.

http://www.epharmacy.com.au/product.asp?id=20239&pname=Driclor+Roll-on+++60ML
That works (from personal experience).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Vornik
Tell that to the cute brunette at the bar.

Examples like this are what makes it more of a problem then what it should be.
Quote by Mugg74
Examples like this are what makes it more of a problem then what it should be.

Dude, I'm telling you go. Go get Hydrosal Gel. It works. Ask your pharmacist. I had/have the exact same problem, this seems to be the best non-invasive way to deal with it.

To those saying that sweating is natural and healthy: yeah, sure it is. So is being naked. The problem is that being natural and healthy isn't always socially acceptable.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
Dude, I'm telling you go. Go get Hydrosal Gel. It works. Ask your pharmacist. I had/have the exact same problem, this seems to be the best non-invasive way to deal with it.

To those saying that sweating is natural and healthy: yeah, sure it is. So is being naked. The problem is that being natural and healthy isn't always socially acceptable.

How much does it cost and how long will a bottle last?
Page 1 of 2