I don't suppose any of you are lawyers?

Basically I'm writing a movie about a guy who starts wearing a Mike Myers (Halloween) mask as a way to cope with the outside world. What would I have to do to make this legal? The characters refers to himself as Mike Myers and everything.

Also, later in the movie he would meet a guy who dresses as Spider-Man. Same question: How do I make that legal to use in the film?

And yes, it's a comedy. Though I think a drama with that premise would be equally as amusing
wait.....what
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Give Mike a call. Not to mention Stan.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Alter the names a bit? Mikey Myers and Spiderdude? lol spiderdude sounds retarded but it's just a suggestion. And you could change the mask a bit? idk
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Yeah...you can't do that without getting written permission from the owners of the characters.

Which you won't get.

Better re-write your script.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
As long as you are making this for your own personal amusement and not to make money in any way I don't think they would really care.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
well if you write the script and they want to make it into a full fledged movie or play than the movie company or w/e would prob take care of that (especially if its the same that made halloween), if its not going to be anything major and your not making money from it (or very little) than they probuly wont care