I found a 94 MIA 40th anniversary strat for sale. Sunburst, rosewood fingerboard. Bridge pickup was replaced with a hotrail and I was told he has the original still. Small scratch on the side of the headstock by the nut and some sticker residue on the very back of the headstock from a sticker. Other than that it seems to be in awesome shape with the HSC.

Now, I know guitars sell cheaper in the states (I'm from Canada) but I'm just wondering how much this guitar is worth, approximately?

I think between 500 and 750 Dollars. Offer him 450. Did you play it?
If something is nothing it must not be something in any possible way
i just sold an 09 MIA for 9. or 850. i forget, the guy was ****in dickery about it.

whereabouts are you? i think 450 is pretty for an offer, atleast around my area. mine was in ACE condition, and awfully new.
how's the condition on that one? i think 650-7 would be a reasonable offer
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
He wants $700 for it. The only marks on the guitar is a scratch on the neck on the side near the nut and some sticker residue on the back of the headstock from a sticker. Includes the fender molded case. He only lives about 20 or so mins from me, but I would rather get to know more about what it's worth before going to play it. I'm always buying/selling gear.. so I'm only after the good deals.
That guitars worth $600+ and if the owner sells it for less he's an idiot. Back in 93, 94 standard MIA Strats were going for $1k w/ case.
Moving on.....
$700 is not a bad deal for an MIA strat. Try an haggle it down to $600-650. It also has the hot rails pickup which is like $70.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Looking closer at the picture, I don't think the pickup is a hot rail. More like a JB Junior or something.. But anyways, I offered him $600
Meh, it's not a MOW-Strat.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by JesusCrisp
Meh, it's not a MOW-Strat.

Made Of Win?
Guitars