Poll: What political party are you? (please choose the closest to your beliefs)
Poll Options
View poll results: What political party are you? (please choose the closest to your beliefs)
Republican(Conservative)
4 4%
Inbetween Republican and Libetarian
5 6%
Libetarian
6 7%
Inbetween Republican and Libetarian
3 3%
Democrat(Liberal)
22 25%
Other
20 22%
I dont believe in political parties
29 33%
Voters: 89.
Page 1 of 3
Communist
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
I'm the Australian Labor party.

I don't mean I support them, I mean this account is used by the entire party, typing in unison. It's a pain in the arse to organise.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
What's the difference between 'Inbetween Republican and Libetarian' and 'Inbetween Republican and Libetarian'. Hell, what is a Libetarian? Libertarian, perhaps?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
It's not really accurate to call the US Democratic Party liberal... I mean, they're the more liberal of the two choices, and thanks to America's political system, it's not like a 3rd party would ever make the cut.

I'm a Democrat because they are the more liberal party. If a viable third party came into existence that was more liberal than the Democratic Party, I would move to it.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Democrat which = the liberal party in america

(I don't include any other liberal parties because it's basically republican and democrat and all others are too small to compete.)
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Aug 2, 2010,
I voted Democrat but I meant to vote the last option >_<. Anyway, I'm pretty liberal.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by Zomby Woof
penguin lepercuan ninja assasins.

Someone from this party needs to step up and run for office in 2012
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
From the 'murican party.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Registered democrat. Voting 3rd party in the US is wasting your vote.
Check out my band Disturbed
I guess I would say that I'm in between Anarchism, and Communism.

Basically because I believe that the governments of the world are screwing everyone, and I believe things would be alot better without all these different governments corrupting everything. I also put Communism because I agree with alot of the concepts that Marx describes in the Manifesto.
It's pretty hard for me to explain it well in text.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by StewieSwan

This.

Although I consider myself more conservative, I don't like the concept of political parties. I'm too young to vote anyways (and I'm ignorant).
A fun fact for any americans is that canadas conservative party is farther left than the american democrat party
Quote by StewieSwan

Not really. Look at what happened to Gore in 2000. Some liberals voted Green party which otherwise would've voted for Gore, and that slight percentage allowed Bush to win.

I voted Between Republican and Libertarian.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess you're technically right since its not like the 3rd party is gonna win anyway, so you mind as well vote either one or the other. The 3rd party does have an impact though by dividing voters.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Last edited by Gman400 at Aug 2, 2010,
Quote by Zomby Woof
Well you know, it's hard to reach a demographic of so many people who aren't penguin leprechaun ninja assassins.

Yeah i suppose You always got my vote

Zomby Woof 2012!
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
Quote by Gman400
Not really. Look at what happened to Gore in 2000. Some liberals voted Green party which otherwise would've voted for Gore, and that slight percentage allowed Bush to win.

I voted Between Republican and Libertarian.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess you're technically right since its not like the 3rd party is gonna win anyway, so you mind as well vote either one or the other. The 3rd party does have an impact though by dividing voters.

Yea, the practical thing to do is vote for the lesser of the two evils, because one of those two will win. Even though I wasn't crazy about Obama last election, I picked him because I disliked him less than McCain.
Quote by jimihendrix6699
i like how the Whig party runs their sh*t

Indeed.

Curse those Federalist scum!

*shakes cane*
im surprised no one said nazi yet.

OT: i dont believe in politics for political and moral reasons
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Basically because I believe that the governments of the world are screwing everyone, and I believe things would be alot better without all these different governments corrupting everything. I also put Communism because I agree with alot of the concepts that Marx describes in the Manifesto.

Aren't those pretty much opposing views? Anarchy is total freedom to do anything with no government and Communism is all run by government with very little freedom, basically right?
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Indeed.

Curse those Federalist scum!

*shakes cane*

*sigh* no one did like the Whig
I'm conservative about some things, and liberal about others. Probably going to register as a democrat unless I can still vote in primaries if I decline to state a party.

Why is there no "In-between option"? You had three more slots. More over, why is Conservative Libertarian there twice?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

you see i do agree with the less government issue, but however there will always been a government, the one we have is corrupted but atleast we get to vote who kills us right? with total anarchy people will form there own governments good or bad, plus atleast our governments are protecting our rights.. for now atleast for now (im not a person who would ever trust the government completely). also communism works well on paper, however we have seen in real life (north korea, soviet union, and the only reason why china isnt completely under is because there actually a mixed economy but they lean towards a command economy, that and we trade a crap load of stuff with them) it has not realy worked that well, plus how would you like to have your job chosen for you or you do 8 years of school and get paid exactly the same as a high school drop out?
Quote by theunforgivn
What political party are you? (USA)
and sorry there is a typo, one of them is supposed to be inbetween libetarian and democrat my fault

I Don't see SPUSA on there.
Quote by necrosis1193
I'm conservative about some things, and liberal about others. Probably going to register as a democrat unless I can still vote in primaries if I decline to state a party.

Why is there no "In-between option"? You had three more slots. More over, why is Conservative Libertarian there twice?

there is a middle its libetarian (not liberal), and thats a typo, i said that in the message below the polls
Page 1 of 3