http://www.wimp.com/kidsphillipines/

A video of some kids out in the Phillipines sitting around and playing Sublime. Makes me wanna go learn a song or hang out with some musicians. I guess i figured the pit is a good place to dump this. (also, yeah i saw it on reddit)
Eh.

Guitar isn't going to be fashionable for a little while beginning sometime within the next couple years. I'm pretty sure.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Eh.

Guitar isn't going to be fashionable for a little while beginning sometime within the next couple years. I'm pretty sure.

I didn't know guitar playing was a fad.

If it is, it's one of the longest running ones. Up there with driving, eating sugary foods, and sex.
Its a fact, guitars are cool. Also a fact, teenagers want to be cool.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by guylee
I didn't know guitar playing was a fad.

If it is, it's one of the longest running ones. Up there with driving, eating sugary foods, and sex.

Guitar's popularity kind of fluctuates.

Like, in 2007-2009ish, a lot of kids were picking it up, and a lot of singers in your more popular bands were picking on acoustics in their videos. Now, it's kind of cooling down again.
Most metalheads want to learn some sort of instrument and lots of emo kids do too.
But most rap heads don't like guitar in any form because they think it's gay
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Guitar's popularity kind of fluctuates.

Like, in 2007-2009ish, a lot of kids were picking it up, and a lot of singers in your more popular bands were picking on acoustics in their videos. Now, it's kind of cooling down again.

yes. excellent.
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Most metalheads want to learn some sort of instrument and lots of emo kids do too.
But most rap heads don't like guitar in any form because they think it's gay

Rap heads?