hay does anyone here know about fake/chinese replica guitars particularly from this site:

*link removed*

i've seen a few videos on youtube of guys playing them and they seem pretty good.

What do you think?
well they're mass produced Chinese fakes... which means they're probably terrible quality.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
rule of thumb: Anything stating it's high quality in the listing probably isn't :p

(Especially when its £100)
yeh thanks for posting, this is my first thread and ive seen a few of these played on youtube-they look exactly like the real thing and a good sound for the price.
Another rule of thumb: If there are spelling errors or just all out bad grammar that is obvious on the website, any website for that matter, it's not a reliable source.
Quote by drx14iskwl
hay does anyone here know about fake/chinese replica guitars particularly from this site:

i've seen a few videos on youtube of guys playing them and they seem pretty good.

What do you think?

They're fakes.
They're illegal.

Don't post links to their crap.

*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
you try affording a good guitar where i live, if i get one of these guitars its gibson and fenders fault for tripling there prices in Australia.

^ Even a low end guitar will be better than one of those shitty fakes.

And it's not like Gibsons and Fenders are the only guitars that exist.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by drx14iskwl
you try affording a good guitar where i live, if i get one of these guitars its gibson and fenders fault for tripling there prices in Australia.

Actually it's Australia's fault for being a vast, distant, sparsely-populated, minority market which results in disproportionately high per-unit shipping costs. As a knock-on effect there's also a relatively stagnant used market as people are more inclined to hold on to what they have - this in turn means even less pressure on both retailers and manufacturers to keep prices competitive.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Aug 2, 2010,
Quote by drx14iskwl

a squier or an epiphone would be a better guitar than one of these fakes. And you could rest assured that you haven't just funded international criminals and child slavery
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Don't link to that site, please.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...