^ That. This guy posted a craigslist ad saying "i have a few guitars solid body made by gibson for sale $40.00 each or 3 for $100.00."

If there's any left, I'm either about to score big or fail hard. Can anyone tell anything about the nature of these things from this awful pic?

Nope, no sig here.
well without a bigger picture we can't be sure, however $40 for a guitar isn't too bad i guess... besides, if all else fails use the body as starter for a project?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
nope they arent fake. they are gibson maestros and they are VERY shitty. i have one that i got from a flea market for $50. they have them advertised on gibson.com i think.

theyr supposed to be beginner guitars(all the ads on gibson.com have a bunch of kids holding them)

i actually painted mine blood splatter lol

not worth the the money dude they sound TERRIBLE
edit: Ech...maestro? That's the gibby equivalent of a Starcaster, right? Staying away from that for sure. Thanks for the info man.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Aug 2, 2010,
Quote by Mutant Corn
edit: Ech...maestro? Staying away from that for sure. Thanks for the info.

no problem, im sure you would have thought something was off when you got there and saw that it felt like plastic and had maestro on the headstock lol
Haha, true that

That'd make a good ffffuuuuu picture....
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Aug 2, 2010,
Quote by drx14iskwl
they're cheap gibson melody makers, they might be fakes.

they aren't melody makers. they are LP juniors.

They look uncannily like my cheapo Epi LP junior though - except that my junior is an orange sunburst instead of that blue colour. $40 is about right for a used Epi LP junior - they are junky throwaway guitars. I like the neck profile on mine a lot though
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.