During a annual Aussie music festival, "Splender In The Grass" Richard Ashcroft from The Verve had expected bigger crowds, stopped mid-song, threw tambourine and then told fans he was going to watch Pixies.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/ashcroft-not-so-splendid-at-splendour-20100802-1130w.html

Why not.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I would be pissed if I was missing Pixies too.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Hey, at least he can recognize which revived 90's bands are still relevant and interesting to listen to. But throwing a tambourine, what the ****, is he 5???
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
BIG thumbs up for the aussies for giving so much love to mumford and sons.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I just love the tamborine throwing bit.
You just know a guy is pissed when he throws down his tamborine and storms off into an already waiting car...

I bet his tamborine tech winced horribly.
Tambourine throwing.. the next big thing for rock stars to do since smashing guitars and trashing hotel rooms
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
^^

Nahhhh that will never take off
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Tambourine throwing.. the next big thing for rock stars to do since smashing guitars and trashing hotel rooms

Maybe some one requested him too play a song for them, in a nasally voice?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.