guys im trying to learn this song can you plz help me learn like tips or anything or like tell me until where do i practice so i can move on to the next tab plz tell me tips or anything related ) tnx in advance
metalmanica\m/
Play it slow. Then a little bit faster. Then a little bit faster. Then a little bit faster. And so on.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
Play it slow. Then a little bit faster. Then a little bit faster. Then a little bit faster. And so on.

What he said. Work in sections too. Don't try learn the whole thing in one hit, you'll forget it by the next time you pick the guitar up. learn without distortion first, you'll hear your mistakes better and make sure you focus on your mistakes, dont just say **** it, il learn it later, COMMIT!!!
Lissen to seemeel . Only a tip , Instead of alternate picking the riffs ( in the beginning ) try economy pick them . ( so instead of Down , up , (switch string ) , down . you could do like Up , down (switch string) down. ) Helps keeping such riffs more clean.
oh yah i need help in this part do i do a pull off or do i alternate pick them whats easier
-------------------------14^12^10-----------|
|-------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------|
|-17-------16-------17-------16-------16-17-------|-17-----16-----17-----16~---------14^12^11--|
|----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14-------14-14-|---14-14--14-14--14-14----------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------|
4 2 1 4 2 1
_
\/ | | to coda
|--------------------------17^14^11---------------|----------------------------------15-17-19--|
|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------15-17-19-----------|
|-12-----11-----12-----11~----------17^14^11------|-17-----16-----17-----16~-------------------|
|----9-9----9-9----9-9----------------------------|---13-13--13-13--13-13----------------------|
metalmanica\m/
ohok tnx but wat about this should i palm mute? --------------------------17^14^11---------------|----------------------------------15-17-19--|
|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------15-17-19-----------|
|-12-----11-----12-----11~----------17^14^11------|-17-----16-----17-----16~-------------------|
|----9-9----9-9----9-9----------------------------|---13-13--13-13--13-13----------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------
the 9 and the 13?
metalmanica\m/
Quote by Sickz
Lissen to seemeel . Only a tip , Instead of alternate picking the riffs ( in the beginning ) try economy pick them . ( so instead of Down , up , (switch string ) , down . you could do like Up , down (switch string) down. ) Helps keeping such riffs more clean.

Don't economy pick it, it will sound like a shit, unless you are Frank Gambale. Most of Technical Difficulties is straight alt piciking and it's meant o be played like that.
Good news is, that if you master that tune, you can play pretty much everything what is alt picked, it's great exercise as well.
Strict alternate pick!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Quote by Quaned
Strict alternate pick!

damn how long is that gona take me to learn!
metalmanica\m/
Or if you don't want to strict alt it, you could outside pick it all.

And man, put your tab in tags.
Last edited by Sir Anonymous at Aug 2, 2010,
Quote by edumico1234
damn how long is that gona take me to learn!

Not very long mate! Just start off playing the song at about 40% or so, and strict alternate every note.. You'll pick it up in time man
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
The main riff and "verse" sections are STRICT alternate picking. Start on an UPSTROKE and alternate from there. This is Paul's advice straight from the DVD