Hey all,

really need to get rid of this amp now so I've lowered the price by £100. This is, in all honesty, a ridiculous price for this amp and the footswitch but times must and all that.

So the deets:
ENGL Screamer 50 combo with Z-5 footswitch.
1x12
2 channels with 2 modes each (essentially a 4 channel amp when used with the Z-5 footswitch)
solo boost
switchable reverb,
bright switch
recording out
effects loop

Great, full working condition, original valves (I think) but still lots of life in them - 3 ECC 83's in the pre amp and 1 ECC 83 + 2 5881's in the power section. Cosmetically it's all great too. Small dent on the metal front panel that you can just about see on this picture - its on the far left side in between the last knob and the power switches.

It really is an amazing amp, and is a monster when used with the Z-5. Know I'm going to regret letting it go at this price but ahh well!

£550

Collection from just outside Manchester city centre.
Thanks
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
If I was a bit closer, you'd probably have yourself a deal.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
I'm pretty fickle when it comes to gear - especially when I saw the mesa I have at the mo for a decent price. Girlfriend says only one is allowed to stay though! haha
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Not really mate unless it was something spectacular.

In need of le cash!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
if it's still available i may be interested in a few weeks time when i get some cash together?
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
It's still available matey yeah and it doesn't look like it's going to be going anywhere in the next couple of weeks - although it is currently on ebay. Having said that, it was on last week and didn't go.

Get in touch with me when you have some money matey
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bump
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bump - someone make me an offer!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2