Right, I've got quite a collection of stuff I want to sell/ thinking about selling. Just fancying something completely different so want to see what trades/cash I could get for these. This is following on from my other thread but with more stuff. A few of the items are being put up as a tester to gather interest, and would most likely only sell when involved with a nice trade deal, I've highlighted these in red[/.COLOR]

Pedals:

Digitech Bad Monkey - New condition - comes with box - sounds great!

Behringer DR100 - Good Condition - good reverb for the price

Line 6 M13 - This is a really nice piece of kit, all the effects sound great, especially the reverbs, delays and modulations. Comes in very good condition, only looking to sell because really not using all it has to offer, I'm more of a bare bones guy when it comes to pedals, only use one or two.

Line 6 EX1 Expression Pedal - Expression pedal for the M13 - will sell seperately or bundles, in perfect condition with box.

Interfaces:

Line 6 Toneport UX1 - Great condition, comes with USB cable and with POD Farm AND the Metal Shop pack included.

Guitars:

Michael Kelly Patriot Custom in Walnut - Absolutely beautiful guitar for the money, great condition no real fret wear, owned about a year.

Amps:

Blackstar HT-5 combo- Love this amp, has plenty of features for a low watt amp and sounds great for classic/ Hard rock. Tubes in new good condition, everything stock.

Games:

GTA 4 Xbox 360
Rock Band 2 Xbox 360
Resident Evil 5 Xbox 360
Stuntman Ignition Xbox 360
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
how much for the M13?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
That's hardly fair when you're just going to jack us all up one by one I demand prices on the thread!
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Hey, I'm the boss around these parts, I will do what I want!

oh go on then... I'm looking for around £260 for the M13, they cost about £330 new but they generally have a high resale price because their quite hard to get used. It's in pretty great condition apart from one lose knob (which doesn't affect anything)

about £30 for the expression pedal - perfect condition.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
How much for the MKPC?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
@ Carrot - Currently got a sale pending on it, didn't expect interest that quick but will let you know if it falls through and we'll talk prices.

@ dave - not really interested in the korg, but will sell the BM outright for £25 posted
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
all going on ebay then, will take any of them down if anyone is seriously interested though
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
im interested in the interface!

I could trade the following:

a floyd rose
a zoom 707 multi effects
pc games : CoD : world at war, assassins creed, resident evil 5, fallout 3 GOTY edition

could offer some money too but will need to wait till i next get cash :\
Quote by metalaxxe11
im interested in the interface!

I could trade the following:

a floyd rose
a zoom 707 multi effects
pc games : CoD : world at war, assassins creed, resident evil 5, fallout 3 GOTY edition

could offer some money too but will need to wait till i next get cash :\

mainly looking for cash at the moment mate, feel free to make a cash offer when you get the money because I haven't put that on ebay yet.

Just to let everyone know the MK Patriot, Blackstar and M13 can still be taken down upon interest as they have not sold on ebay yet.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
How much for the blackstar?
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.