so i thought my camera battery was dead and i plugged it in to the recharger then promptly forgot about it for about a day, when i put it back in my camera it wouldnt turn on.

is there any way i can fix my battery or am i going to have to buy a new one?
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Test the battery with a tester if you have one, failing that use a multimeter and see if you get a current.
What camera do you have? Most camera batteries are cheap. (Except mine, Canon charge £70, ridiculous!)
Overcharging doesn't normally harm modern batteries. Use a multimeter on the terminals to see if it still works, failing that try to borrow another battery to test if it's the battery of camera that's broken.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by vitchb
What camera do you have? Most camera batteries are cheap. (Except mine, Canon charge £70, ridiculous!)

To be fair, I doubt you'd treat your 7D like a toy

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Is it the battery? You said it was dead, then you tried charging it and that did nothing. I doubt your battery would go from working to dead to charging to dead. It's usually a slow dying process for batteries. Check it w/ a multimeter to make sure, though.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
i dont think i have a tester or a multimeter. and the more i think about it the more im sure it was already charged before i put it in the charger and i just forgot. also im broke and jobless so no new anything for me for a little while.

wow. looks like im screwed. thanks anyway guys
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .