sorry, i didn't know where to put this, but i'm hoping i'll recieve some help.
an hour ago i just had a tooth taken out, took ages, because i had three roots really bent and they just wouldn't let go, he did more cutting than anything, and finally wrenched it out with a pair of pliers.
anyway, he stuck a piece of a bandage type of thing in my mouth to stop it from bleeding, and gave me more in case ot starta again, and he's given me stitches.
the thing i wanted to know is, am i allowed to smoke a cigarette??
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
The Darwin Award should go to you.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
That question at the end just completely threw me.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Your jaw will fall off and die because of the nicotine.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Krieger91
i've just had a tooth taken out..
Quote by Krieger91
sorry, i didn't know where to put this
Under your pillow.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
All of that to ask if you can smoke. That's a self help thing there. THINK ABOUT IT.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Under your pillow.

The tooth fairy does not exsist, It's best to find out now instead where you're 8
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
The tooth fairy does not exsist, It's best to find out now instead where you're 8
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
No, wait a week. Rinse with salt water after every meal and it will help the healing process. You don't need an infection in your mouth.
They say it can cause dry socket, but I have smoked after an extraction and had no problems.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Matt420740
They say it can cause dry socket, but I have smoked after an extraction and had no problems.

This. I usually block it with tissue or something though and smoke through the other side of my mouth. Or use it as an oppurtunity to quit.
Quote by Matt420740

From my understanding, the smoke causes infection, but inhaling too hard is what causes the dry socket. If you take long slow drags, it shouldn't be too bad, but if you suck joints/cigs like a vacuum, it'll pull the clot out and cause a dry socket.
Quote by mental_zer0
From my understanding, the smoke causes infection,
makes no sense. bacteria causes infection. smoke is slightly toxic. if anything, smoke would slow the growth of bacteria. the problem is with sucking out the clot. and you don't have to "suck like a vacuum" to do that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
makes no sense. bacteria causes infection. smoke is slightly toxic. if anything, smoke would slow the growth of bacteria. the problem is with sucking out the clot. and you don't have to "suck like a vacuum" to do that.

Ah okay. That makes sense. I just figured since smoke causes irritation in the throat and lungs it would have something to do with infection...

actually, typing that out made me realize that that was quite a logical disconnect I made.