I saw the video about half an hour ago. Cant wait for the big announcement. Congrats mate!

2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
All this "mahooosively big announcement of life-changing proportions" stuff is starting to kil me inside Chappers.

YOU'RE KILLING ME INSIDE!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha I might put it on a t-shit

...I'd buy one of those.

... as long as I'm not dead by then
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha I might put it on a t-shit

perhaps not a t-shit, but a t-shirt would be cool

i'd buy it.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Nothing is more exciting than your beard.

And damnit, had you have done this like...7 months earlier I would've been the 46th person to pre-order an ML2.

But it seems like things are going ,well for you guys I love what you're doing man, keep up the incredible work!

(I'll be waiting to hear what this exciting thing is too.)
good job!

damn i just listened to the part about you custom fitting and i think that's probably the coolest thing ever. i hope your company does really well because you really know what people want!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Last edited by I am wet at Aug 2, 2010,
Quote by I am wet
good job!

damn i just listened to the part about you custom fitting and i think that's probably the coolest thing ever. i hope your company does really well because you really know what people want!

Thanks mate, yeah I think I am a very lucky guy... as a professional guitarist and guitar geek by trade I have more of an understanding of what the people want... Which is freedom to choose, high quality but affordable.

I achieve that by making limited edition runs, using "bare bones" type designs with high quality parts to keep costs down and lastly no middle men at all... my retailer is also my distributor!

I have poured my heart and soul into it so I really hope it works ha ha

me