Okay so I've been searching on every major music dealer website and can't seem to find any information (specs) on this bass. What kind of wood, neck length, fret size, etc. Please help me out.

Thanks,
Sam
It's basically an SR500 with a zebrawood top and a special finish, and without the mid-frequency switch. I'm not 100% sure if the neck and body woods remain the same as the SR500, but it's a good chance they are.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Neck woods should be the same. That has been pretty consistent.

The reason why there is no mid-frequency switch is because Ibanez didn't start doing that until the 2010 models The SRs you will find in stores other than the brand new ones won't have that switch either.
Do they have a 5 string version? I can't seem to find one, but all of the other SR's have a 4,5, and sometimes 6 string version.
Not sure :| I'm not a big enough Ibanez junkie to know that. The way their model naming usually goes is the "0" series i the 4 string, with 5 and 6 respectively being the 5 and 6 strings.

For instance, an SR700 is a 4 string, SR705 a 5, SR706 a 6... My SRX695DX is discontinued. It was offered in a four as well (SRX690DX), but not a 6. Googling Ibanez SR545 or 546 gives pretty terrible results. I'd say it was most likely only made in a 4 string, unless something very similar was manufactured under a different model name. You could always try contacting Ibanez.
Quote by Lazarus.Bird
. I'd say it was most likely only made in a 4 string, unless something very similar was manufactured under a different model name. You could always try contacting Ibanez.

Sounds like a good plan, but Ibanez doesn't even have this bass on their website, or at least I can't find it on their website.