I am an experienced Mac user but new to the iCal program. I am currently using the program to organize my schedules for college and noticed that it only shows the schedule in an hourly format. Some of my classes end at times such as 2:15, 3:20, etc. Is there a way that I can have iCal display 5-minute time intervals such as 3:05, 3:10, 3:15, etc.?
Thanks!
An event region starts and ends at the exact time you set it to. It's just the markers don't show those times. But really, do you need it to?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yes, I do because one of my classes runs from 2:00-3:15 and then another starts at 3:20-4:45 so I need those 5-minute increments to be displayed
Quote by guitarman47
Yes, I do because one of my classes runs from 2:00-3:15 and then another starts at 3:20-4:45 so I need those 5-minute increments to be displayed

The event region will display the start time. These two events will show up with a small gap in between. Surely, it's enough to let you know you only have 5 minutes. If you're really OCD about this, you should get a more advanced program.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana