i played a show saturday night, and my knee dislocated and i put my headstock through my buddies marshall 4x12 i was using.

could i take a speaker out of another 4x12 with the same ohms rating and put it in the spot of the speaker that my guitar destroyed?
yup. be sure that the wattage rating is high enough too, and that it physically fits in the hole. (inb4 innuendos)


yeah, i dont see why not. but depending on what marshall speaker it was, it should be very easy to find an exact replacement for pretty cheap actually. i mean, if it was a g12-t, v30, greenback, etc... those are all relatively easy to find...
yah, im just thinking quick free fix though, im spending all my money on a knee brace this week haha, and i need the speaker by saturday