Ok well it seems to me that rock is making a comeback and in say a year or two rock will be the new top 40s. I just noticed that rock music is starting to make a bigger splash on the charts since the early 90s. Slashes album became #1 on iTunes and so did a7x's. Them crooked vultures just played Saturday night live and their album is doing pretty successful as well. Airbourne and state line empire are two rock bands that seem like they'll catch fire really quick.

The other day I was at a friend's house and he was playing eminem. I told him to listen to nightmare by a7x and he instantly loved it. At the end of the day he told me that he now likes guns n roses too because he went to wikipedia and saw it on a7x's influences.

So pit? What do you think is gonna be the next big genre? Is it rock or something else? It seems to me that all this kid singer stuff is on it's way out.
Rock is making a comeback because Guitar Hero is exposing more people to rock music. All the haters can just suck on that.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Nah, R&B will be the main for a while still. I don't really care, since I mainly listen to underground metal
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Wait wat? So being conformist makes rock the new thing? OKIES I NOW LOVE RAP LOLS I R TEH NEW INDIE STYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Music will be whatever hell it wants to be - and who the hell cares about charts these days?

You can't predict music, look at classical music - look at "rock'n'roll"

People like what they like, our generation have heavier listening - hell the previous two/three generations do.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Classical Dance
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by rgrockr
Rock is making a comeback because Guitar Hero is exposing more people to rock music. All the haters can just suck on that.

all the rock music hater or guitr hero haters?
Quote by Slashestranged
It seems to me that all this kid singer stuff is on it's way out.

Th' fuck you jus' say?

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by Slashestranged
Ok well it seems to me that rock is making a comeback and in say a year or two rock will be the new top 40s. I just noticed that rock music is starting to make a bigger splash on the charts since the early 90s. Slashes album became #1 on iTunes and so did a7x's. Them crooked vultures just played Saturday night live and their album is doing pretty successful as well. Airbourne and state line empire are two rock bands that seem like they'll catch fire really quick.

Perhaps before them, there wasn't a massively appealing set of music from the genre?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
They killed metal twice, but it never really died. Kinda like a zombie, or even that Jesus guy.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
foo you crazy

a7x's isnt rock and or roll
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Disco FTW.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Music is like history, it repeats itself.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."

WAT

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page