Found a guy selling a '99 Fender Twin Reverb for 700 cold. This one has the vintage Jensen speakers and was made in the USA. I've already e-mailed him and he said he's still got it and I'll be looking at it in about two weeks. The guy sounds legitimate and seems to know a lot about guitars, cared for it and everything (he has paid to keep it cleaned and taken in for maintenance in the past month) So, sweet deal or what? I'm not familiar with the different speakers and different years and whatnot. Anyone familiar with this one? However, I did find another dude selling a '84 Twin Reverb II for 500 with an Ibanez Tube Screamer for free. I have no experience with the Reverb II, but it does seem like it's a good deal.

Thoughts? I don't play metal, let's make that clear. I play experimental/post-rock and math rock, sometimes delving into a Coldplay-esque style.
Vice President of Stephen Colbert for President campaign, PM Cashewchaching to join

Personal Page
id go for the '84 cuz people always go for the oldest stuff
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030
Quote by guitarscreams
id go for the '84 cuz people always go for the oldest stuff

This is not true at all.

Try them both, see which you like better.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
the older the more "vintage" it is isnt it?
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030
Vintage isn't exactly an issue for me...I mean right now I'm saving up for a Savage or a BadCat but I need something to keep playing through until I can get that much money, I'm getting really tired of my solid-state Crate. I guess trying them both out would be the best option, we'll see if they're both still around in two weeks.
Vice President of Stephen Colbert for President campaign, PM Cashewchaching to join

Personal Page