What rig would be needed to make a noise that would cause clitoral stimulation in women through extreme soundwaves. or is this not even possible? Instead of the brown sound the gasm sound.
Last edited by Draken at Aug 2, 2010,
put them on the back of your harley.

or

*reported* take your pick.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
1962 Fender Strat through a 25/55 100W Marshall Silver Jubilee, boosted by a MXR Micro Amp and put through a decent Mosrite FuzzRite.
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
As you know, for a while here on UG there was a myth floating around that F# is the resonant frequency of a clitoris. To quote another forum member...

Quote by The Fitz
The whole notion of a bass note giving an instant orgasm implies that there's a eigenfrequency (a frequency at which an object starts to vibrate and resonate further, aka resonant frequency) for a clitoris.

Think about it like this: a glass shatters when it's eigenfrequency is played at a certain volume. It vibrates at many other frequencies until the glass shatters. This is what you're proposing would happen to a clitoris to induce an orgasm. That's the only way F# would be the note and not any other note. You're saying F# is the eigenfrequency of a clitoris.

If it is, it would result in a rather violent and unpleasant vibration of a very, very sensitive area - which is apparently as sensitive as your nose. It'd be like putting your nose in a belt sander. Does that sound appealing?

Not only that, it doesn't have to be a LOW F# to be an eigenfrequency. Here's an example - fret the second fret of your D string and hit the low E as hard as you can. Now, notice that the D string is vibrating, even though you didn't pluck it? Notice the G and A aren't? Notice it works the other way around? Come on folks - use your (10 year old) heads.

But, we're making the assumption that F# (OCTAVE IRRELEVANT) is the eigenfrequency in question. If it isn't, it's not a lower note that'll cause the most stimulation - it's the highest note on the thickest string possible. Turn off your compressor. Play an open low B. Now, play a low B at the 12th fret. Notice the world is about to end? That's more likely to do the job than the bull**** F#0 string.

Sticky this thread. I don't want to ever have to read something like this again.

EDIT: Oh, and we're under the assumption that you have a cab that can play the fundamental perfectly. If you don't, you're hypothesis just goes out the window, doesn't it? If you want to spend the $2000 on a Whappo Grande, you can spend the cash on a nice suit or something and perhaps not need the F#.

Even if it was theoretically possible you would need a rig with a speaker big enough (>15") for the effect to happen.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
Yay, someone else posted it...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
My rig always gives ME orgasms.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Jimmy Page's guitar solo in Whole Lotta Love just so happens to be the resonant frequency of my foreskin, if that helps you at all.
^ Dunno why you'd pick that solo over so many others, but to each their own.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
^ Dunno why you'd pick that solo over so many others, but to each their own.

Never said it was the best, but it makes my dick vibrate.
Quote by AntiG3
1962 Fender Strat through a 25/55 100W Marshall Silver Jubilee, boosted by a MXR Micro Amp and put through a decent Mosrite FuzzRite.

Fender... into a Marshall!??!

HERESY!!!!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
^ Dire Straits? EJ? EVH?

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
^ Dire Straits? EJ? EVH?

HERESY!!!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com

The only instrument I need is a mouth organ in combination with some humming.

(by 'mouth organ' I am not referring to a harmonica)
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by MatrixClaw
HERESY!!!

hendrix
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.