Im trying to sell a used Schecter Hellraiser Avenger, black, about 8/10 condition. How much do you think I could get for it and where would the best place to sell it be?
I couldn't tell you an exact price but don't go to any chain guitar stores or pawn shops to sell it. They will absolutley rip you off. Your best bet is prob Craigslist.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Check on your local Craigslist or on eBay and see what similar guitars are going for there. Have a look at the price and quality of those guitars and make an educated guess.

If you don't mind the haggling process and wouldn't mind waiting, keep the price on the higher side. If you need an immediate sale, price it a bit lower.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Last edited by DrNick at Aug 2, 2010,
Quote by pbuddyjmann
Im trying to sell a used Schecter Hellraiser Avenger, black, about 8/10 condition. How much do you think I could get for it and where would the best place to sell it be?

I would say $400 if you're lucky, $350 is more likely, and $300 if you want to sell it within a week.
Used Hellraisers are pretty common and Guitar Center has new Schecters on sale all the time, so $400–$500 if you’re somewhere with a big demand, less if you live in the sticks.