hey guys. I was wondering what would be the best amp for a kerry king sound? I play other types of trash metal so i suppose slayer is pretty much the middle for different sounds.

He has a marshal amp doesnt he? how much would it cost me to get one of these in the UK?
His signature amp, the JCM800KK is discontinued. Basically take a JCM800, boost the mids hugely in front of it, and voila, KFK tone.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
His signature amp, the JCM800KK is discontinued. Basically take a JCM800, boost the mids hugely in front of it, and voila, KFK tone.

Basically this. Although I'm sure if you looked around at guitar shops or even Ebay you could find his signature amp head. But they aren't cheap by any means.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
I know Sam Ash or GC have this amp listed on their site for sale as new. They don't make them anymore but you can still find new ones. About 1700.00 US Dollars for one.

Or just buy a JCM 800, or JCM 900 and you will be able to get his sound.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Rock a JCM 800, change the tubes to the ones Kerry uses, drop an MXR 10 band EQ in front, and you're good to go
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Turn the gain all the way up and play super fast
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John